Thoughts or ideas about dreamcast game mods

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Re: Thoughts or ideas about dreamcast game mods

Post#11 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:18 pm

-SEGA World Wide Soccer - Euro Edition with current players.
-A FPS game with CoVid-19 theme or "La Peste Negra" which was the mayor pandemic in world history in which infected people' skin became obscure then black and finally die. Thos pandemic came from the rats and killed more than 30% of Europe!
-A NBA game like NBA Hoopz or NBA "2K20" with new players, new hidden players like Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Putin, LeBron, , Perón, Gral. San Martin, Pepa pig or some other crazy characters, and new features?
-A WW3 FPS game where China EEUU and North Corea is in the center of the conflict, and the virus,
-A new Sonic game, maybe based on the Son8c movie, or another console game like Game Boy Advance ones or a mod of the Sonic Adv 2
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#12 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:36 am

they all sound nasty! This is for the Dreamcast think of DREAMS for the console!

Tarnish
Prince of Persia

Post#13 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:35 am

Mine would be for Propeller Arena: in Quick Matches, raise the score limit from the maximum 9 to something higher, since getting 9 kills can sometimes happen so quick that before you even know it, the match is over.

Although not sure how feasable it would be, since I assume it would screw up the score count on the HUD.

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#14 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:37 am

Tarnish wrote:Mine would be for Propeller Arena: in Quick Matches, raise the score limit from the maximum 9 to something higher, since getting 9 kills can sometimes happen so quick that before you even know it, the match is over.

Although not sure how feasable it would be, since I assume it would screw up the score count on the HUD.

Wonder if you could modify that with a gameshark code

roker
noob

Post#15 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:14 pm

If some super smart member here updated NBA shyowtime with current rosters or even old school teams like the original bad boy Pistons or Michael Jordan and Scottie pippen and the bulls I would lose my mind.

NBA Showtime NBA on NBC is the best version of those "Jam" games. As a cherry on top it prominently features John Tesh's masterpiece Roundball Rock.

I just wish we could get updated rosters or an easy path to updating them. I would consider going back to school to learn how to be a software developer so I could update this game (That's total BS but you get the point)