TEST DRIVE LES MANS

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Re: TEST DRIVE LES MANS

Post by Ryo_Hazuki »

I wanted to have the Monza and Silverstone track in the game.
beanboy
Wazza
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I haven't played any dreamcast games online yet.
But I'm planning to do so soon.

Post by beanboy »

Yeah, that would have been cool.
beanboy
Wazza
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I haven't played any dreamcast games online yet.

Post by beanboy »

ELJarrodo wrote:Now when you unlock all the cars they aren't available in every game mode. I don't think you get to use all of them in quick race
Yeah, I realised that too. I was not able to use certain cars that I unlocked, to race in the quick race mode.
Last edited by beanboy on Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beanboy
Wazza

Post by beanboy »

Maybe, there is a cheat code to do that. :geek:
beanboy
Wazza

Post by beanboy »

Yeah.
beanboy
Wazza

Post by beanboy »

I was playing it again a few days ago last week. I played with the black viper car, and then the USA French coloured viper car, with the number 50 on it. I did really good in both 3 laps quick race, and came 1st in both races. 8-)