What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#261 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:40 am

Oy! We reached 27 pages. Cool! :D

beanboy
Wazza

Post#262 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:01 pm

After playing Alpha 2 on snes with Rose, Gen and Bison, I played some Soul Calibur, Last Blade 2, and Guilty Gear X. 1st time I beat GGX with Testament. Lol!

Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Post#263 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:45 am

Replaying Shenmue and capturing some footage while I do it

beanboy
Wazza

Post#264 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:13 pm

Last night some Guilty Gear X. I beat the game with Millia and then twice with Baiken. Also, I had fun playing Soul Calibur, and Capcom vs, SNK Millenium Fight 2000 too. I think I might play some puzzle games, and racing games today.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#265 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:12 pm

Test Drive Le Mans, I unlocked the Peugeot Talbot car in the 1 hour race late Sunday night. Took the car for a race last night. That car is smooth and sick. After unlocking that car, I'm motivated to do the 6 hour race and unlock 2 more cars.

ZTylerDurden
lithium

Post#266 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:48 am

Capcom vs SNK2 is the most underrated fighter ever so I'm always playing that.

Slaytah
shadow

Post#267 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:28 pm

I've just got back into PSO after 18 years or so. Playing online with a DreamPi set up (thanks PCWizard) is actually quite unbelievable. Started s fresh new character and thoroughly enjoying it, the addiction is almost as strong as it was 18 years ago. I have an XSS gathering dust...

MikeRox83
noob

Post#268 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:32 pm

I've been playing KISS: Psycho Circus this week and am currently about half way through. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I expected to. Though it would probably perfectly sit in the dictionary as a definition of mediocre :D

As well as KISS:PC I've also picked out a few other games to properly put some time into this weekend:

Railroad Tycoon 2
Urban Chaos
Outtrigger
Heavy Metal: Geomatrix
Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles

Yeah not the greatest, but I'm seeing how the less loved DC stuff holds up in 2021 now that I've got properly kitted out for game capture and a DC HDMI ^_^

beanboy
Wazza

Post#269 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:04 pm

Played some Plasma Sword the other day. The game might be a bit rough, but it is not bad at all. I had fun playing Claire again twice in a row, and I beat the game with Blood for the first time. His ending is really comical.

Last night it was MvC1, Soul Calibur, and then Test Drive Le Mans racing for me. I used the Peugeot Talbot car and had fun racing against the cpu cars. Those dang cpu cars can be cheap sometimes. Blocking and knocking you off the track. Rain racing in Suzuka West track.

Then I trained with Jedah in Vampire Chronicle, because I never really played him much. And then played Juni twice in SF Alpha 3. It was a fun couple of dreamfull nights. 8-)

beanboy
Wazza

Post#270 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:30 pm

I think I might play some Powerstone tonight. Maybe some Soul Calibur, and a few snk games thrown in as well.