What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Krootox1986
letterbomb

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#31 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:34 am

Bob Dobbs wrote:Besides online games I am currently playing Shenmue which will be followed by Shenmue II. Family is playing Sonic Shuffle together. My son is also playing Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 - Enter Electro as well as both Sonic Adventure games.

Is spider-man 2 on DC? I never played it but loved the first game

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#32 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:18 am

Spider-Man 2 stayed on PS1

Just like Dave Mirra its Maximum Remix sequel stayed on PS1.. why!!! Though I love how they used the extra disc space and put the whole songs not even filtered not censored L0L

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#33 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Krootox1986 wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:Besides online games I am currently playing Shenmue which will be followed by Shenmue II. Family is playing Sonic Shuffle together. My son is also playing Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 - Enter Electro as well as both Sonic Adventure games.

My son has a Bleemed version of Spider-Man 2 - Enter Electro, so YES, he IS playing that on the Dreamcast as well as I have. Did you want a copy? I can give a link to it if you like.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#34 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Flamiemeister wrote:Jojo for 19 dollars? You lucky bastard! But yeah crazy taxi is a fine game. I'm currently replaying iron aces sa2 doa2 sc5 and virtual tennis thanks to vmu corruption.

Lol! Yeah. No OBI card on any of the 2 tho. But I don't care, especially considering the condition and price. Crazy Taxi was more of an impulse buy. Not the best price but I just wanted the Import version.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

Flamiemeister
rebel

Post#35 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:03 pm

CD AGES wrote:
Flamiemeister wrote:Jojo for 19 dollars? You lucky bastard! But yeah crazy taxi is a fine game. I'm currently replaying iron aces sa2 doa2 sc5 and virtual tennis thanks to vmu corruption.

Lol! Yeah. No OBI card on any of the 2 tho. But I don't care, especially considering the condition and price. Crazy Taxi was more of an impulse buy. Not the best price but I just wanted the Import version.
Yeah, even without obi card jojo can easily go for above a hundred. When I head to japan soon imma try to get a ton of dc stuff. Console dreameye some games etc. Hope to get crazy taxi there tho!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

beanboy
Wazza

Post#36 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:37 pm

JoJo? I never played JoJo before. :D
But I saw Maximillian Dood, and the yovideogames crew playing it.
That is one unusual looking game. It reminds me of Vampire Savior/Dark Stalkers.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#37 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:14 am

mistamontiel wrote:Spider-Man 2 stayed on PS1

Just like Dave Mirra its Maximum Remix sequel stayed on PS1.. why!!! Though I love how they used the extra disc space and put the whole songs not even filtered not censored L0L

You are correct, but we played the Bleem copy on the DC.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#38 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:31 am

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Krootox1986 wrote:

My son has a Bleemed version of Spider-Man 2 - Enter Electro, so YES, he IS playing that on the Dreamcast as well as I have. Did you want a copy? I can give a link to it if you like.
Yes please Bob. Most of the bleem games I've tried haven't worked so hopefully this will be the exception

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#39 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:31 am

beanboy wrote:JoJo? I never played JoJo before. :D
That is one unusual looking game. It reminds me of Vampire Savior/Dark Stalkers.

It's a very unique game in an of itself. It may look aesthetically like Darkstalkers in a way, but it plays nothing like that series, or any of the previous fighting games from Capcom tbh.
Jojo's can be fun, but a high level play it's pretty broken.

Flamiemeister wrote:Yeah, even without obi card jojo can easily go for above a hundred. When I head to japan soon imma try to get a ton of dc stuff. Console dreameye some games etc. Hope to get crazy taxi there tho!

Are you sure about that? o.O I know the US release can go for as much as $100 on average these days, but not the Japanese version. I know the JPN Matching Service re-release can easily sell for more than $100, but this version I got is only the original standard release.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

Flamiemeister
rebel

Post#40 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:32 am

CD AGES wrote:
beanboy wrote:JoJo? I never played JoJo before. :D

It's a very unique game in an of itself. It may look aesthetically like Darkstalkers in a way, but it plays nothing like that series, or any of the previous fighting games from Capcom tbh.
Jojo's can be fun, but a high level play it's pretty broken.

Flamiemeister wrote:Yeah, even without obi card jojo can easily go for above a hundred. When I head to japan soon imma try to get a ton of dc stuff. Console dreameye some games etc. Hope to get crazy taxi there tho!

Are you sure about that? o.O I know the US release can go for as much as $100 on average these days, but not the Japanese version. I know the JPN Matching Service re-release can easily sell for more than $100, but this version I got is only the original standard release.
Oops mustve been thinking bout US version!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk