What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#541 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:48 pm

I had fun playing Sega Bass Fishing sometime last night. I beat the arcade mode and got some new lures. The last stage is a scay castle, that caught me off guard. Lol! :shock: :lol:

Tetress
noob

Post#542 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:49 am

Well Code Veronica is the best choice for me, even if somebody says that playing on PS3 is better i still love the game perfomance on dreamcast. In recent days i feel like i kinda tired of big games and i more prefer to play minor games like chess with chess bot because at least this is how i can use all the knowledge i have. So i guess for me now it is a good game to play. By the way i guess on Dreamcast there are a lot of good chess games as well
Last edited by Tetress on Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#543 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:33 pm

Sega Bass Fishing. I played till after 12am and was disappointed I will feeling sleepy. It was really fun. :D

Londinium
dirty sailor

Post#544 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:20 am

LET'S GET READY 2 RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

beanboy
Wazza

Post#545 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:03 pm

The other day, it was Sega Marine Fishing, and Garou Mark of the Wolves. I finally beat Garou with Kevin Ryan. As for Marine Fishing, I unlocked some new tracks, well remixes of the classic game tracks. :D

Merry Christmas! :D

beanboy
Wazza

Post#546 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:48 pm

I'm a bit back into fighting games again. I enjoyed playing MvC 2 during the Christmas holidays. And VF3tb, SoulCalibur, CvS1 and CvS2, and KOF Evolution, never gets boring especially during the holidays.

krs123
noob

Post#547 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:43 pm

Playing tokyo xtreme racer. The highway calls me like in wangan midnight, lol.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#548 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:34 pm

The spookyness is real!
Resident Evil Code Veronica for me.

Lake
shadow

Post#549 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:43 pm

Just got ODE setup and ready to jump back into Dreamcast. However hit a few technical issues as I quickly discovered the first game I went to revisit Tokyo Xtreme Racer, was incompatible with the new YPbPr cable. Have an OEM s-video cable on the way. Until then I will just play it in my head.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#550 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:00 pm

Not aware component cord came out