What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#311 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:02 am

sunnshine wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!! I just can not play Border Down- if it had been on disc I'd have torn it from the machine and thrown it out of the window :lol: It looks lovely but the game's mechanics just ruin it for me so I played a bit of Psyvariar 2 to calm me down :lol:

I still can not play it in Dreamshell/RetroDream IDE in my Dreamcast NTSC US, all Border down GDIs shows half down screens :oops:
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

dreamcast20
noob

Post#312 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:51 pm

VANISHING POINT TURM WIND and more

beanboy
Wazza

Post#313 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:04 pm

MvC1, KOF Evo, KOF 98 and Test Drive Le Mans.

Played alot of MvC1 last week to over the weekend. I beat the game with Shadow Lady, and I finally beat it with Lilith on Sunday evening. I discovered on Sunday, that Iori and Kyo have endings in KOF Evo. Sick. 8-)

steelweaver120
noob

Post#314 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Since I just got into the Dreamcast world, I'm sticking to the basics I guess. I also don't have that big of a DC game collection. Phantasy Star, Quake 3, Unreal Tourney, I got Nba 2k and 2k2 coming today. Gotta love Iverson. Also Sonic Adventure (I want #2 as well) I want to play Sega Fishing once I get the controller. Crazy Taxi and Ready 2 Rumble are hugeeee classics I remember playing on a friends DC in the late 90s. Ripping some Chel, esp the fact that 2k sports first released their hockey games for DC is awesome. EA sports only good game these days afaic is the NHL series...and even that is only tolerable. Sega sports ftw boys! I wanna get some more of the classics for DC like Shenmue and Soul Calibre....but ebay snipers keep stealing my bids at the last minute ha! Have a great day boys!

beanboy
Wazza

Post#315 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Capcom vs SNK 1 and Powerstone fun on Wednesday. I made over 20000 vs points in CvS1. Now I will use that to buy Nakoruru, Morrigan, and the cool looking secret Thailand stage. I think I might buy them later on today. :D

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#316 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:26 pm

Power Jet Racing 2001; it's one of the better jet ski racing games that came after Wave Race 64, a highly enjoyable title!

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#317 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:34 am

I have Surf Rocket Racers, still sealed, and part of me wants to get Power Jet Racing 2001 instead. But that latter has really gone up in price, and I don't know if it's worth it for the minor differences.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#318 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:07 pm

Right now I am playing: Draconus cult of the wyrm

Such a lovely "cheesy" hack and slash game. It got the late 90/early 00 feel all over it. It's an adventure action 3d game that I actually think is a bit overlooked. The fighting controls and movements are not precise at all but you learn to accept it, and after that there is a big possibility you will enjoy the cheesy jokes and in my opinion very nice maps that's in the game.

IMG_20210425_220306.jpg

DaiNew
undertow

Post#319 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Took the plunge and bought Skies of Arcadia on eBay relatively cheap. Saving it for a rainy day and once I've finished Shenmue 2. Makes a change from Tokyo Bus Simulator

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

beanboy
Wazza

Post#320 » Mon May 03, 2021 1:19 pm

Good gaming fun for the past few days.
In CvS 1, I bought Nakoruru and Morrigan on Sat 24th April. I had alot of fun playing them too. I bought both of their extra colour palettes too. On Sunday I bought Nako's, and on Wednesday I bought Morrigan's colours. Took a rest from gaming on Thursday and Friday. And Saturday was Guilty Gear X and CvS1. And Project Justice and CvS1 on Sunday.