What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
KnowbraineR
noob

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#341 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:38 pm

I'm trying to learn Street Fighter 3S. Apparently it's better on the PS2 but I prefer it on the DC because of the 240p! :)

beanboy
Wazza

Post#342 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:45 pm

Okay. Played some Soul Calibur. Some Powerstone. Then I had alot of fun playing Test Drive V Rally 2 last night. I played with the number 14 Corolla race car. Then, I went back to it again later. I even forgot that I unlocked variations of the main tracks. After 1:30 am it was some fun Zangief training in CvS 1.

Then I went to sleep. :lol:

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#343 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:44 am

I recently picked up a few games, another Dreamcast and a fishing controller. I got a few of the fishing games to use with the fishing controller. I also grabbed Armada, Dynamite cop and Bang Gunship Elite, so i have been messing around with them for a few days. Real Fishing Wild does not work with VGA, at least not natively. So i will have to dig out a boot disc tomorrow to see if it can be tricked? If not I will just use another output option.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#344 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:20 pm

Oy! Had fun playing Juzoh in LB2. And some fun doing training in MvC2, with my team of Magneto, Son Son and Sabretooth. And then with Felicia in Vampire Chronicle. Then I tried to unlock Akuma in CvS. I came so close. :?

Ian Micheal wrote:
beanboy wrote:Good to hear you guys are having fun.

I have no idea what I'll play today.
Hmmmm.......maybe I should play some Last Blade 2.

Use neo4all when doing that much better version not lacking cut down and has vga

Aye, thanks for that info Ian. :D

Gogalon
shadow

Post#345 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:52 pm

I ordered a few games a little ways before I got my Dreamcast, and I just got notified that the first has arrived! Phantasy Star Online, the first one it seems. I'm on my way to go get it - I can't wait!

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#346 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:37 pm

Gogalon wrote:I ordered a few games a little ways before I got my Dreamcast, and I just got notified that the first has arrived! Phantasy Star Online, the first one it seems. I'm on my way to go get it - I can't wait!
You might find yourself needing V2? why, you might ask? all of the rare and cool items are in version 2. you also max out at lvl 100 on v1. the good thing is that you can always transfer your character to v2 later. I own both, not sure why I have version 1 because I had v2 first. congratulation on your first game. :D

beanboy
Wazza

Post#347 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:43 pm

Gogalon wrote:I ordered a few games a little ways before I got my Dreamcast, and I just got notified that the first has arrived! Phantasy Star Online, the first one it seems. I'm on my way to go get it - I can't wait!

Aye, that is cool dude. Nice. :D

Gogalon
shadow

Post#348 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:25 pm

Gary_b wrote:
You might find yourself needing V2? why, you might ask? all of the rare and cool items are in version 2. you also max out at lvl 100 on v1. the good thing is that you can always transfer your character to v2 later. I own both, not sure why I have version 1 because I had v2 first. congratulation on your first game. :D

Looks like I need to go find myself V. 2 then! Doesn't that one come with the Hamburger?

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#349 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:22 pm

not sure about a hamburger? some of the items that i have are Wok and ladle, Somba maracas, Toy hammer, Frying pan and a lizard thing. It also has rare Mags that might not be in v1. I have a tail for a Mag that is pretty cool.

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#350 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:52 pm

unfortunately..havent been playing much of anything thing over the last month or so...life has been crazy ...not bad...just crazy busy..but gonna get back into this wonderful DC community