What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
NightBreeze
fire

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#21 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:54 am

So awesome to see people still enjoying the console! I've recently resurrected my Dreamcast and have been playing Skies of Arcadia (+ Pinta Quest), Soul Calibur and Power Stone 2. But I only ever played a few titles on the console so I'm planning on catching up!

Just a few on my next-up list:

• Phantasy Star Online (played the Xbox version back in the day, can't remember if I played on DC)
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Shenmue
  • Sonic (no specific version)
  • Dead or Alive 2 (going to try to mod some light guns to work on LCD)

TheIncredibleCarno
noob

Post#22 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:23 pm

I've been trying to play Mars Matrix but I'm absolute garbage at it. Gotta work on my shmup skills (currently they are non-existant).

Also just started Time Stalkers. Only about an hour in but it's pretty fun and the soundtrack is SO GOOD.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#23 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:12 pm

Alright! Keep it coming dudes. :D

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#24 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:23 am

TheIncredibleCarno wrote:I've been trying to play Mars Matrix but I'm absolute garbage at it. Gotta work on my shmup skills (currently they are non-existant).

Also just started Time Stalkers. Only about an hour in but it's pretty fun and the soundtrack is SO GOOD.

Been playing Time Stalkers on & off for the last 20 years now, and I still haven’t collected everyitem on the list :lol:

I do have a save file with a bug in it, which has Rao as one of the monsters, so I can basically play as him & at the same time take him along in a dungeon as one of my monsters :mrgreen:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

beanboy
Wazza

Post#25 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:51 pm

Test Drive V Rally. 8-)
I've been playing it, from Saturday night, all the way through early Sunday morning.
Then I went to sleep, at around 3 am. Good fun! :lol:

beanboy
Wazza

Post#26 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:35 pm

Lots and lots of Test Drive Le Mans 24 hours.
And I'm unlocking cars and race courses these days too.
Last week, I unlocked some new race courses and then, I unlocked the Jaguar car that you get, when you win and beat, all of the race tracks in quick race mode. That car is fast. :D
Now, I have alot of championship races, and time trail races to do. 8-)

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#28 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:46 am

I'm currently playing Unreal Tournament with my boy and skies of arcadia when he's at school (and it's not crashing)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#29 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:27 am

Found these at the local game store today. So i'll be playing these for while... :)
Attachments
20191005_004859_001.jpg
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

Flamiemeister
rebel

Post#30 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:55 pm

CD AGES wrote:Found these at the local game store today. So i'll be playing these for while... :)
Jojo for 19 dollars? You lucky bastard! But yeah crazy taxi is a fine game. I'm currently replaying iron aces sa2 doa2 sc5 and virtual tennis thanks to vmu corruption.