What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#91 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:25 pm

beanboy wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:
beanboy wrote:@Ryo_Hazuki
That looks like Tokyo Extreme Racing.
I'm kinda embarrassed to admit, I haven't played it yet. Not even on emulator. :lol:

it's rather good I always enjoyed it more then the later ps2 version.

Yeah. I kinda realised that. The interesting thing is, I've heard alot of people, including some PS2 fans, say the same thing. I'll definitely check it out soon.

It is very good, but very demanding too. :D

peejallegiance
shadow

Post#92 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:11 pm

SEAMAN, currently have 4 tad men in the tank. Exhilarating!

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#93 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:43 pm

With this rear camera the game took on new life. I think the modeling of our car is incredible, I believe it is the car with the best in-game modeling from Dreamcast.

IMG_20200227_000402055.jpg

IMG_20200227_004007328.jpg

Look at this photo!

IMG_20200227_001222390.jpg

It feels like real life!

The only defect I see in the game is the very short replay. Can the replay be fixed by mod?

beanboy
Wazza

Post#94 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:55 pm

Yeah, that F335 game is amazing. We need more games like that nowadays.
To be honest, I still can't understand, why sega didn't put other camera views, in the dreamcast version of game. Unless there is a cheat code to do so? And yeah, sometimes when you watch a replay or screenshot of that game, you get fooled into thinking it's a real car, or race on TV. It happens to me too.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#95 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:02 pm

Last Blade 2, Fighting Vipers 2 and Powerstone.
I'm having too much fun with those games. :lol:

I finally unlocked Del Sol, in Fighting Vipers 2 the other day.
He kinda plays like El Blaze from Virtua Fighter 5.
I'm going to try and unlock that cheapskate boss dude Big Mahler.

But Setsuna and Mukuro in Last Blade 2,.......holy crap, even on easy mode, those two dudes, are super cheap. :shock: :lol:

beanboy
Wazza

Post#96 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:42 pm

Okay.
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X. I beat the game, with all of the characters, and hidden characters.

V Rally 2. Currently doing the World Championship. Gosh those races are tough. :shock:

And lots of Test Drive Le Mans, late after 12 midnight yesterday. That cup of tea, I drank early last night, really kept me up racing last night. :lol:

I've said it before and many times. Test Drive Le Mans, should have had, online play. Wrd. 8-)

HubbsGVN
shadow

Post#97 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:11 pm

I started playing Ms Pac-man Maze Madness. Aaaaaaand I kind of like it. I've played like only 3 pacman games ever and this one was a pleasant surprise.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#98 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:11 am

I was barely dazzled by Pacman 1 er Frogger 1 but I am humbly stoked my neighborhood pizzeria (as mediocre @ best they products n service is even for running until 3AM errynight) has em n only @ a quarter to get down. Should they have saved our industry really I din't know still then

80s bebe!! My first piece of candy was the Genny Model 2 and Sonic 2 pack-in amongst much more carts and Aura Interactor out this world accessory n then few years later the damn GameGear that was import-friendly, even had a lil briefcase for it ToysRUs had all n I din't peep arcade cabinets until much later such shame >.<

MrBlueSky
fire

Post#99 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:34 am

Currently trying to finish Jet Set (Grind) Radio. Not the easiest controls if you ask me, I had a lot of trouble mastering the "billboard jumps" in Bantam Street and it still hard to make a perfect run. However the learning curve is quiet satisfying, what a great game.
Dreamcast Now: The Blues Brothers

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#100 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:58 am

Jet Set is definitely one Dreamcast game I prefer playing the recent releases of since camera control is mapped to the right stick.