Post your Jet Grind Radio art

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
mrneo240
Rank 9

Re: Post your Jet Grind Radio art

Post#11 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:53 am

Epic tags. They fit right in

ERVOSCV
Anarki

Post#12 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:20 pm

Finally got a new drawing tablet, so I decided to do a digital "DC-Talk" sketch.

LEELOO dctalk.jpg

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#13 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:54 am

you got some tagging skills.
nice :)

ERVOSCV
Anarki

Post#14 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Thank you all for the love, DC-Talk! I got my DreamPi as soon as I heard this aspect of the game was restored. Im just posting every now and then in hopes other artists will upload some stuff too. Again, thanks Jial and anyone else who helped make this possible! This is truly the epitome of the game imo, I'm so happy this is possible in 2019.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#15 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:11 am

Awesome! I recently got my copy of the game out of storage back home. Looking forward to playing the DC version again and downloading some custom art. It's a shame we couldn't recover all the art from back in the day.

MrBlueSky
fire

Post#16 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:57 am

Whoa this is great ! Thank you ERVOSCV for dealing with the teething problems, can't wait to test this.
Dreamcast Now: The Blues Brothers

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#17 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:46 pm

Nico0020 wrote:It's a shame we couldn't recover all the art from back in the day.

So people have scoured the web and had no luck recovering the art?

ERVOSCV
Anarki

Post#18 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:39 pm

I tried to record them on my cell phone, colors and everything way off and for some reason forgot the sound on Mr. Neo ?

My take on "Ian Michael"

ian michael - final.jpg

Thanks Ian for always helping me find what I need!

My Take on "Mr. Neo 240"

mrneo - final.jpg

Check center bottom, NuQuake is fucking awesome! I never got into quake until I got my Dreampi (Q3 obviously) and I never played any other quake until now, so its essentially a brand new Dreamcast game to me haha

Side Note:

I am on GDemu and this is the first time I uploaded art since removing my GDrom. Long sory short, when I tried to "exit to game" the system instead, restarts without "hanging up" the dreampi. Subsequently, I have been having very persistent DreamPi issues (can connect but not reach any master servers) and even waited 10 minutes for this mr. neo pic =/

I'll make a help post somewhere more appropriate with more details.

mrneo - wtf time.jpg

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#19 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:23 am

ERVOSCV wrote:I tried to record them on my cell phone, colors and everything way off and for some reason forgot the sound on Mr. Neo ?

My take on "Ian Michael"

ian michael - final.jpg

Thanks Ian for always helping me find what I need!

My Take on "Mr. Neo 240"

mrneo - final.jpg

Check center bottom, NuQuake is fucking awesome! I never got into quake until I got my Dreampi (Q3 obviously) and I never played any other quake until now, so its essentially a brand new Dreamcast game to me haha

Side Note:

I am on GDemu and this is the first time I uploaded art since removing my GDrom. Long sory short, when I tried to "exit to game" the system instead, restarts without "hanging up" the dreampi. Subsequently, I have been having very persistent DreamPi issues (can connect but not reach any master servers) and even waited 10 minutes for this mr. neo pic =/

I'll make a help post somewhere more appropriate with more details.

mrneo - wtf time.jpg

Thanks man that's super cool i love it :)

beanboy
Wazza

Post#20 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:46 pm

Jet Set Radio.
I've been planning on buying that game, for a long time now. :D