I'm looking for a scan/pdf of the Aqua GT dreamcast game manual .

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

I'm looking for a scan/pdf of the Aqua GT dreamcast game manual .

Post#1 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:03 pm

Hi everyone. :)
So for the past week, I have been playing a boat racing game, that was released for the dreamcast, called Aqua GT. And I must say, it is super fun.

I've been searching online, for over a week now, for a scan/pdf, of the Aqua GT
dreamcast game manual, ( hopefully in English), that comes with the game. But it seems that nowhere has it. Not even the gamesdatabase website, or sega retro has it.

If anyone has a full scan, of the Aqua GT dreamcast game manual booklet, hopefully in pdf form etc, or a link to a site that has it, it will be much appreciated. Feel free to give me a shoutout if you do. Thanks. :D

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Re: I'm looking for a scan/pdf of the Aqua GT dreamcast game manual .

Post#2 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:13 pm

I used to own this game on the PSX, so I know you are looking for the Dreamcast one, but searching for the PSX booklet might help you out to read up about it. I am sure the controls would be one of the only differences.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#3 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Anthony817 wrote:I used to own this game on the PSX, so I know you are looking for the Dreamcast one, but searching for the PSX booklet might help you out to read up about it. I am sure the controls would be one of the only differences.

Hey, thanks for responding so quickly Anthony.
Yeah, I did try searching, for the Aqua GT playstation booklet, many times.
But so far, I could not find it, on any site. It seems that this, is a super tough one to find.
I'm going to try and see, if I could find either one again. :)

beanboy
Wazza

Post#4 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:36 pm

Alright. No luck yet in finding it. Finding this manual is tough.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Curiously, why do you so desire this? Dressing up burns?

Sorry not what you want

beanboy
Wazza

Post#6 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:09 pm

mistamontiel wrote:
Curiously, why do you so desire this?

Sorry not what you want

To read though it and check the game controls and other stuff etc. :)
And see if there are any hidden codes, or tricks, in driving the different boats etc.
Some of these dreamcast game manuals, eg. VF3tb sometimes contain info, on things that exist in VF, that you might not know, was in the game all along.

I got some dreamcast game manual pdf's, from other cool sites, like this one....
https://segaretro.org/Category:Dreamcas ... nual_scans
But searching for one, for Aqua GT, is tough to find. :)

Nice pics though.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#7 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:08 pm

No hidden things just beat the tourney to have the tracks and boats I take it

Checked the Dream Explorer VMU Tool discs for saves (wow a game that the VMUCD DreamOn CDI does not have) and seems to me the game don't got secrets

There are boat category descriptions track descriptions remind me some time PM me I'll post those pages when can

beanboy
Wazza

Post#8 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:39 pm

mistamontiel wrote:No hidden things just beat the tourney to have the tracks and boats I take it

Checked the Dream Explorer VMU Tool discs for saves (wow a game that the VMUCD DreamOn CDI does not have) and seems to me the game don't got secrets

There are boat category descriptions track descriptions remind me some time PM me I'll post those pages when can

Thanks dude. That would be awesome.
A pic of the game controls, eg. A button = accelerate etc. will be nice.
If you post more pics, I might possibly be able, to make a full pdf out of it.

And thanks for all of that help and info above too.
No hidden things in this game? Interesting.