Ian micheal DC developer

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Ian Micheal
Developer

Ian micheal DC developer

Post#1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:30 am

Hello this is Ian micheal dreamcast dcdever from 2001 till 2005.. i want to say sorry for my action i was unfit person.. I did port and put out some good things.. but i also was unstable.. im coming here to say sorry and please forgive my bad actions.. in between all the bad there was some good.. i miss all of you.. im now stable.. and ready to start working on dreamcast again ports game's.. to all my freinds i love you.. to all that hated my gut's i love you too.. with out you i would not of got better.. all SRC i will release that i put out.. thanks..

Xiden
Developer

Re: Ian micheal DC developer

Post#2 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:23 am

Welcome to the forums man. I think I remember you from some old DC forums. Did you do a Dreamcast SNES Project? That was awesome if so. I hope you'll consider getting a dreampi and join us for some online gaming too!

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#3 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:14 pm

WELCOME AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#4 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Possible to make MADDEN 2001 PS2 Port ?

Us NFL 2K2 Fans would love to do an entire roster update or at least our favorite team.

2K doesn't allow this , So is it possible to take maybe MADDEN 2001 PS2 and Port it and make it be savable ?

Or perhaps MADDEN 2005 PS1 Verison ?

PS2 MADDEN 01 and PS1 MADDEN 2005 Graphics are theses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLThDAPK9bc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LiajwJVGoE

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#5 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Welcome back mr Ian :) I dont know you but that you like porting things to our all time favourite console sounds neat <3

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#6 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Hello and Welcome!
I have seen your old posts at dcemulation com/org not sure what exactly happened back in days since i missed that. Anyway we are friendly here and any dc developer is very welcome here. Feel free to share your work and we are ready to take a look at it.

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#7 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Hello, welcome and my chance to say thank you for the great NeoGeoCD emu!
Was so average for that era and still impresive for today.
Enjoy the scene! :-)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#9 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:57 am

That's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Welcome back to the community.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#10 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:45 am

While I didn't join the online Dreamcast community(I mean posting in forums not online gaming) until 2009, I don't really know you, but I have been pretty active since then. Always nice to see people joining the community and especially new developers! Welcome to what is arguably the largest(exclusively DC related) English Speaking Dreamcast forum on the net!

What is it exactly that you worked on or were working on?