Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
sgmx
dirty sailor

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#61 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:11 pm

20 downloaded and completed, nice one, one piece not used :) . I’m looking forward the 26th of December to have the solution for 13 and 17, I really can’t figure out how come it can be solved. May be the last 5 ones will also be very challenging

XVO
undertow

Post#62 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:49 pm

I inly have troubles wth day 17, the difficulty level just spiked. reminded me a little of the sega server puzzles, I only completed 13 of those.

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#63 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:25 am

Day 22 uploaded. Thank you everyone for being involved.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#64 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:31 am

sgmx wrote:20 downloaded and completed, nice one, one piece not used :) . I’m looking forward the 26th of December to have the solution for 13 and 17, I really can’t figure out how come it can be solved. May be the last 5 ones will also be very challenging

I just tried 13 again as I have forgotten the solution. It took my about 2 minutes to solve it. I can see where a fatal mistake can be made though. Have another look at it with a fresh mind
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

Shuouma
Developer

Post#65 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:17 pm

I would just like to thank Anonymouse and Xiden for this initiative. Awesome work and made
me go back and alter some server code for ChuChu which felt a little nostalgic.

Xiden
Developer

Post#66 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:41 pm

Shuouma wrote:I would just like to thank Anonymouse and Xiden for this initiative. Awesome work and made
me go back and alter some server code for ChuChu which felt a little nostalgic.

Special to you too Shu! The new puzzle room feature is awesome!!

sgmx
dirty sailor

Post#67 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:10 am

Anonymouse wrote:
sgmx wrote:20 downloaded and completed, nice one, one piece not used :) . I’m looking forward the 26th of December to have the solution for 13 and 17, I really can’t figure out how come it can be solved. May be the last 5 ones will also be very challenging

I just tried 13 again as I have forgotten the solution. It took my about 2 minutes to solve it. I can see where a fatal mistake can be made though. Have another look at it with a fresh mind

Funny how brain works.I really have no clue for puzzle 13 an 17 while i could solve many of them in less than 2 minutes - like the latest 23, cleared with one panel saved-

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#68 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:29 pm

I’d like to wish everyone a merry Christmas now as I’ll probably be very busy tomorrow.

Thank you Xiden and Shu for your help and everyone that had played the puzzles. I have enjoyed it and grateful for everyone support.

I have a special Christmas puzzle for everyone tomorrow!

Long live the Dreamcast!

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#69 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:29 pm

I’d like to wish everyone a merry Christmas now as I’ll probably be very busy tomorrow.

Thank you Xiden and Shu for your help and everyone that had played the puzzles. I have enjoyed it and grateful for everyone support.

I have a special Christmas puzzle for everyone tomorrow!

Long live the Dreamcast!

sgmx
dirty sailor

Post#70 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:30 am

Merry Xmas to all of you, I hope Santa Claus was generous with you :)
I really spent a nice moment with these puzzles, just cleared the last one today :(, it was a real challenge for some of them, now waiting for the solution for 13 and 17 :)