SEGA DREAMCAST VGA Cable

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Re: SEGA DREAMCAST VGA Cable

Post#11 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:25 pm

UPDATE

Well I screwed up , That black box is a HDMI to VGA Adaptor ,

I figured it could serve as my missing link but it doesn't work the way I thought it could.

it's mean't for old out of date HDMI to HDMI Slots , LOL.

This down here is what I need. the RED & WHITE needs to be capped into a single tip
so it can be in the PC Input.

:lol:
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#12 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:38 pm

Interesting, a 3.5m-to-RCA splitter? I thought everyone needed the reverse such as meself 0.o

Give that a search @ Monoprice site

There we are

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#13 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Ha yeah I ordered this Monday from CHINA , 75 Cent Free Shipping.

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#14 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:09 pm

Just got my tip and it works just fine now.

oh thankfully I found my TV Controller was able to RESET The PC Channel Size before I was getting the great VGA Picture but it was tiny. Now it's full size. :)