NFL 2K SERIES VS NFL QB CLUB SERIES

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
OfManNotMachine
letterbomb

Re: NFL 2K SERIES VS NFL QB CLUB SERIES

Post#11 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:21 pm

So basicly...completely hand cuff the game so the advantage is fully in your favor with no challenge whatsoever. lol

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#12 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:33 pm

OfManNotMachine wrote:So basicly...completely hand cuff the game so the advantage is fully in your favor with no challenge whatsoever. lol

Not so true though I got it on the highest level, My D still has to keep the other team off the score board , LOL

Basically I'm simulating the way I would do madden , which is run with RB AND QB and control the clock completely.

Keeping the injuries on mean't I better run out of bounds which stops the clock which is why the game seemed so slow :mrgreen:

OfManNotMachine
letterbomb

Post#13 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:29 pm

So again...Like I said before...Manipulate the game so it's fully suited to your best interests instead of playing a realistic game of football where there would actually be consequences for doing the exact same thing over and over again lol

OfManNotMachine
letterbomb

Post#14 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:29 pm

Hey if your having fun that's all that matters I guess.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#15 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:29 am

Agent - I think you're playing American football wrong.

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#16 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:31 pm

DCGX wrote:Agent - I think you're playing American football wrong.

:lol: Nope I like that Turbo QB shit like Randall Cunningham & Mike Vick ,

People in 2004 use to get mad all the time if someone had the falcons during the madden days.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#17 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:34 pm

Cool, AgentMomo, you seem to have your answers.

I'd like to know if you are going to play any of the American Football games online?
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#18 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:26 pm

Bob Dobbs wrote:Cool, AgentMomo, you seem to have your answers.

I'd like to know if you are going to play any of the American Football games online?

I wish I could but not at the moment , but yeah I can experiment the entire , I can put all the real settings back on come late season and playoffs :lol:

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#19 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:56 pm

I do not believe your changes carry over to the NFL2k series. So your changes would still work for offline but be cancelled for online play.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#20 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:54 pm

How do I free up roster spots ?

I want to use 11 created guys with my eagles in season mode but my team is almost filled already ?

Would like to create better OLs WRs and TEs so I can play normally without needing to rely on qb scrambling