SONIC ADVENTURE

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

SONIC ADVENTURE

Post#1 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:01 pm

My long drought has ended.

Finally bagged a SEALED Copy of the ALL STARS Pressing of SA 1 FOR $10.

Everyone has been listing this game JUST DISCS for insane prices.

QUESTION IS , WHY ? Isn't this common enough that people would need to give it away ?

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Re: SONIC ADVENTURE

Post#2 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi there , I just bought this game , so far loving it more then I thought I would.

So I completed the 2 levels of SONIC and then I got tails ,

I got the Floating Blue/Purple Jewel by doing it as TAILS.

Does this stuff intersect stories ?

Meaning I can complete certain spots with TAILS instead of SONIC?

I have that SONIC LOGO reading X3 , 2 of those's came from completing 2 things as Sonic.
3rd was as TAILS.

JC34
lithium

Re: SONIC ADVENTURE

Post#3 » Wed May 13, 2020 8:41 pm

The "floating blue/purple jewel", is called a chaos emerald, and no, you cannot complete certain spots with Tails instead of Sonic. Also, a bit of advice for if and when you start fishing as Big the Cat. When a fish or froggy starts to bite, immediately, I repeat, immediately press A and down on the control stick simultaneously. Then the word HIT should appear onscreen and you can start reeling in what you have caught.