It's been a while since I started collecting stuff for my (broken, not working) Dreamcast.
To get started on this project, I've bought a not working Dreamcast from eBay for $8.00 . So I was thinking about getting this Dreamcast working again and putting a raspberry Pi zero W into it and also doing a VGA mod on it.
So today I've started with putting in a picoPSU because I don't have a step down converter so I couldn't test the original psu, but I'd decided to put a picoPSU into it anyway.
I'd removed the original PSU and soldered 4 wires directly onto the pico, the other side of the wires I've soldered onto the pins of the motherboard.
I've managed to use the powerbutton also.
When I'm behind my laptop again I will add some photos to this post.
Yeah, I've finally started