Pound Technology here to offer an HDMI solution for the Dreamcast!

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Re: Pound Technology here to offer an HDMI solution for the Dreamcast!

Post#51 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:35 pm

got the cable in today...and it seems like a solid cable. Have played monaco and nfl2k2 so far with it and not noticing any flaws. The picture looks great...glad i got this cable....next is the xbox cable.

@Pound what are the chances of getting a snes/genesis hdmi cable?

Pound Technology
rebel

Post#52 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:06 pm

ncman071 wrote:got the cable in today...and it seems like a solid cable. Have played monaco and nfl2k2 so far with it and not noticing any flaws. The picture looks great...glad i got this cable....next is the xbox cable.

@Pound what are the chances of getting a snes/genesis hdmi cable?

We’re working on both but don’t have an ETA yet. Like us on Facebook, it’s where we make all our announcements!

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#53 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:38 pm

I have noticed a problem. The last couple nights i am seeing these faint horizontal lines whenever i'm playing the dc. I dont think its a tv problem because its only doing this when i am playing dc using this cable. its not incredibly noticable but you can see it for sure

OfManNotMachine
letterbomb

Post#54 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:08 pm

I noticed those lines when usuing their Xbox caesble as well, I hooked up my original Xbox Componet cables to my upscaler and the lines were gone