How do you get black ring on PSO DC? (Sylverant)

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
natural585
rebel

How do you get black ring on PSO DC? (Sylverant)

Post#1 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:13 pm

I'm curious because the black ring shows up in the PSO Palace Item Stats. I'm assuming maybe it is an event item? I also noticed that double cannon is on the list too. How do you get that because there are no syncesta's on the DC version.

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Re: How do you get black ring on PSO DC? (Sylverant)

Post#2 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:41 pm

You can get Black Ring by earning points in Triad -Maximum Attack- 1, 2, or 3.

Both Double Cannon and Guld Milla require Joint Parts, but since V2 doesn't have item combinations, you need another way to put them together... :mrgreen:

You can technically find Lavis Blade and Handgun: Guld/Milla without the EP; you just never will, thanks to Sega's absurd rates. You can't find Joint Parts at all without the EP, though.
"Fear the HUnewearl."

natural585
rebel

Re: How do you get black ring on PSO DC? (Sylverant)

Post#3 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:05 am

What's the rate for Joint Parts with EP? I recently picked one of those up from a Pinkal EP room while I was hunting for standstill shield in the mines. Someone was telling me it was for good weapon combinations, but didn't specify. So I figured it might be for double cannon so that's kind of why I asked just to verify.

Thanks for the info about the double cannon and the black ring!