Thank you!!!

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Thank you!!!

Post#1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:38 pm

I know i sound like a weirdo and nevermind the fact that I'm high right now on painkillers...my back is completely screwed right now....but will get better after 10 more visits to the chiro and another injection...

anywhoo,...

Just wanted to say damn I love this community. DC is my favorite system all time. We have great individuals who are bringing these games back online...and we're getting new players all the time...

it might sound sad, but i look forward to each friday night to play quake and each game night..at least the ones i can make it to to play games as well...

its crazy to think that here in 2018 we can still play a console that mainstreamed online gaming nearly 20 years ago...

Thanks guys and regardless if we get any more online games or not, we all need to be thankful for the great games that we have right now that we can play online!!!

thanks again!!!!

ps...i just sharted myself

Mechanic
Vagabond

Re: Thank you!!!

Post#2 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:39 pm

Dilly Dilly !!!!
Italian Stallion

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#3 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Well said!
Attachments
3a06308a73c543f23d48807d9584856e88e0dbdc.jpeg

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Great speech.

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#5 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 pm

wasnt trying to give a speech...i just love the dc and the online community....nice sarcasm though!! proud of you!!

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#6 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:15 pm

Hello, ncman071, I do not think Anthony817 was being sarcastic. I really liked your comment as I have enjoyed playing the DC when I can (my free time has greatly reduced). I hope your back gets better soon. I always get fired up when I see you online 'cause I know I need to bring my "A" game!

Take care and hope to see you in battle online.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#7 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:45 pm

Thanks Bob!

Wow what was sarcastic about what I said? I was generally agreeing with the post dude... WTF?

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#8 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:56 pm

We're all good. Hope all is well with you too, Anthony817!
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#9 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:03 am

Yep doing well been away from here for too long had to drop in and be more active! Feels good to be back. :)

Return to “Lounge”