Why Chao Garden Should NOT Return In Sonic Games

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Iron Dreamcast
rebel

Why Chao Garden Should NOT Return In Sonic Games

Post#1 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:11 pm

A lot of people want the Chao Garden to return in a future Sonic game, or for it to get its' own spinoff, if any of this does end up happening I will not complain but I feel like that it would make the Adventure games less special. What I mean by that is when you return to the Adventure games Chao Garden fans will say that the Chao Garden is still good but they'd rather play the new one.

Xiden
Developer

Re: Why Chao Garden Should NOT Return In Sonic Games

Post#2 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:01 pm

I wouldnt mind seeing a standalone game for like android/iphone. It could be the next pokemon go :)

ps I love your user icon lol

TuxTheWise
Dreamcast Addicted

Post#3 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:38 pm

I've played both Sonic Adventure thousand of times and never got even close to like Chao Garden... always thought everything confusing...
- Check Dreamcast-Talk Downloads Index and help uploading games too!

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Post#4 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:48 pm

But the Chao Gardens are in more than the Sonic Adventure games already.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#5 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:33 am

Although Chao Garden in the Sonic Advance games, in which I believe it's not really the same thing that is the point of what Iron Dreamcast is trying to make. Example: Think of Sonic Forces or Sonic Mania with the Chao Garden as a side step. I just do not think it would ever have the same feel being the original Sonic Team would not be doing it. Just a thought.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

TuxTheWise
Dreamcast Addicted

Post#6 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Nz17 wrote:But the Chao Gardens are in more than the Sonic Adventure games already.

Sorry, I haven't played any Sonic newer than Sonic Heroes xD
- Check Dreamcast-Talk Downloads Index and help uploading games too!

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Post#7 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:48 pm

TuxTheWise wrote:Sorry, I haven't played any Sonic newer than Sonic Heroes xD

The Chao Garden was a playable feature in Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, and Sonic Pinball Party for the GBA. This was during the "GameCube era." The GBA Chao Garden even inter-operated with the Chao Garden from Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2.

Abime75
noob

Post#8 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:06 am

Thanks

Londinium
dirty sailor

Post#9 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:59 pm

Abime75 wrote:Thanks

wot
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage