Dreamcast 18th Anniversary Event

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Dreamcast 18th Anniversary Event

Post#1 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:54 am

I know I haven't been active on here in quite a while. Regardless, know that the ol' system still means a great deal to me. And this is one result of that...

This Sept 9th, marks the 18th birthday of the Dreamcast. In the city of Burbank, Southern California (not far from SEGA's new offices actually), Myself and few other great individuals are celebrating for the 2nd year in a row this very day to honor my most favorite system ever. $7 entrance automatically enters you into the DC prize raffle, as well as access to over a dozen setups running some of the greatest games the system has to offer. Please stop by, spread the word, or if you can't make it, catch all the action from home as we stream the tournament section of the event...

http://www.twitch.tv/ROTANIBOR
Attachments
received_10211522463711458.png
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Re: Dreamcast 18th Anniversary Event

Post#2 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Count me in. Are we the only people on this forum that live in southern California? lol

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:01 pm

I'm fairly certain that there are other California residents on this forum. Though not sure if they are still active on here.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#4 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:27 pm

gonna play anything online?

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#5 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Yeah that's amazing that out of all these active members, nobody...Makes me feel all the more isolated as a lover of the Dreamcast. Im looking at some cool Airbnb spots that are nearby in West Hollywood. Probably a 90% well be there!

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#6 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Try being in Wisconsin. You can't even find dreamcast stuff around here. The local gaming store doesn't really have dreamcast stuff because "it doesn't sell" wtf?

Sega1Dream
Donated

Post#7 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:02 pm

I'm from So-Cal! San Diego area though. Couple hour drive me to get up there. I will support from a far. :D

Silent-For-The-Cause
noob

Post#8 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:24 am

Too bad, Im more northern up cali in the san jose area. Hopefully they hold online contests.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Last edited by Silent-For-The-Cause on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#9 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Well then come on guys couple hour drive is nothing. I got an Airbnb room in a really nice house in West Hollywood for $50 It should be fun and THPS is a game that I could actually be competitive in, however THPS2 would be more preferred because you can manual in between tricks and rack up higher combos.

Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

Post#10 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:09 am

I would like to come but unfortunately I live in the central Valley part of California and have no way to there oh well maybe next year or have my own.