Page 6 of 9

Re: DreamPSU - Dreamcast Replacement Power Supply

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:36 pm
by TuxTheWise
Awesome Chris, I wish all the best on your sales :)

Re: DreamPSU - Dreamcast Replacement Power Supply

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:37 pm
by Gumbo
TuxTheWise wrote:Awesome Chris, I wish all the best on your sales :)

Thank you :D

Re: DreamPSU - Dreamcast Replacement Power Supply

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:11 am
by Xiden
Gumbo wrote:Hey Everyone,
Recently I have been working on a website to make the DreamPSU and the SaturnPSU orders easier as well as making the all the info you could ever want available in one place.
However, in the last 2 days I have received 2 unexpected pre-orders on the site thanks to Google indexing.
As a result, I will be opening the site officially for pre-orders as of now.
As stated on the site, the pre-orders are not due to be shipped until end of May / beginning of June.
The choice is yours if you wish to pre-order, however its at the risk of missing out as there will be limited stock.
https://www.RetroPSU.com/
Chris


Glad these will continue to be available for future gamers! Thank you for your contributions to the dreamcast and saturn community

Re: DreamPSU - Dreamcast Replacement Power Supply

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:07 pm
by Dylanlip
Erm, is it normal to not recieve a confirmation email? I got the paypal confirmation, and the checkout confirmation page (order 2883), so I'm just wondering if everything went through all right.

Re: DreamPSU - Dreamcast Replacement Power Supply

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:12 pm
by Gumbo
Dylanlip wrote:Erm, is it normal to not recieve a confirmation email? I got the paypal confirmation, and the checkout confirmation page (order 2883), so I'm just wondering if everything went through all right.


Strange, Yeah you should have received one.
I got your order email though, Did you check the spam folder?
It should be from support@retropsu.com

Re: DreamPSU - Dreamcast Replacement Power Supply

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:16 am
by Dylanlip
Gumbo wrote:Strange, Yeah you should have received one.
I got your order email though, Did you check the spam folder?
It should be from support@retropsu.com


Weird, I checked Spam, and nothing there either. But good that the order's in. A test email from support@retropsu.com would help me see if there's a filter/delivery problem. I'd rather get this solved now before I potentially miss shipment/status emails. ;)

Re: DreamPSU - Dreamcast Replacement Power Supply

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:22 am
by Gumbo
Dylanlip wrote:Weird, I checked Spam, and nothing there either. But good that the order's in. A test email from support@retropsu.com would help me see if there's a filter/delivery problem. I'd rather get this solved now before I potentially miss shipment/status emails. ;)


Test email sent :)

Re: DreamPSU - Dreamcast Replacement Power Supply

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:10 pm
by XVO
Going to do something different then this.
I've ordered a pico psu for mini atx, I'll draw the power I need from this psu.
Just the regular 3.3 5 and 12v for the dreamcast and 2 times 5v for a raspberry pi zero w and a boosted 5v to 9v for the line.
It's still in my head and I'm just hoping it will work out.

Re: DreamPSU - Dreamcast Replacement Power Supply

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:49 pm
by Xiden
Now that RetroRGB channel is back, going to message Bob and see if he'll feature your PSU's :)

Re: DreamPSU - Dreamcast Replacement Power Supply

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:19 pm
by Gumbo
Xiden wrote:Now that RetroRGB channel is back, going to message Bob and see if he'll feature your PSU's :)

Until your comment i had no idea who he was, now i do :D Thanks for the info :D