Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderator: mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
User avatar
Anthony817
Shark Patrol
Posts: 2232

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#21 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:20 pm

All good man haha, I figured you must have skimmed over my post.
Image

cloofoofoo
brutal
Posts: 236

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#22 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:23 pm

I was looking for one thing but it doesnt seem to be there. Do any of you have dreamstudio?

User avatar
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Posts: 3237
Contact:

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#23 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:34 am

There was a game called DreamChess. It was supposed to go online based on a unified/universal chess community standard for playing online.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

cloofoofoo
brutal
Posts: 236

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#24 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:53 pm

cloofoofoo wrote:I was looking for one thing but it doesnt seem to be there. Do any of you have dreamstudio?


NVM I just found my old cdi in another HDD.

User avatar
Anthony817
Shark Patrol
Posts: 2232

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#25 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm

I think it would be a GOOD idea to separate my links from the Homebrew apps links. I shared homebrew games which are completely different form apps. People not knowing any better might skip over it thinking the link was nothing to do with games at all. :)

Or at the least please title them as Homebrew games?
Image

User avatar
Xiden
Black Mesa
Posts: 1470

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#26 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Anthony817 wrote:I think it would be a GOOD idea to separate my links from the Homebrew apps links. I shared homebrew games which are completely different form apps. People not knowing any better might skip over it thinking the link was nothing to do with games at all. :)

Or at the least please title them as Homebrew games?


Done!

Errorz0ne
shadow
Posts: 8

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#27 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:11 pm

can someone help me get some SDiso links?
please please

Errorz0ne
shadow
Posts: 8

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#28 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:12 pm

can someone help me get some SDiso links?
please please

User avatar
Xiden
Black Mesa
Posts: 1470

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#29 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Errorz0ne wrote:can someone help me get some SDiso links?
please please


You might send a PM to DR TEAMCAST . I think he might know where to find SD ISos

User avatar
Anthony817
Shark Patrol
Posts: 2232

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#30 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Xiden wrote:
Anthony817 wrote:I think it would be a GOOD idea to separate my links from the Homebrew apps links. I shared homebrew games which are completely different form apps. People not knowing any better might skip over it thinking the link was nothing to do with games at all. :)

Or at the least please title them as Homebrew games?


Done!


Awesome my friend thanks for that!
Image

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users