[Request] Super Runabout (Japan) Dreamcast (Selfboot CDI)

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Re: [Request] Super Runabout (Japan) Dreamcast (Selfboot CDI)

Post#21 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:55 am

What is special about the Japanese release anyway? I was watching a history of the games video on YouTube the other night, thinking about playing the third game from PS2 on my jailbroke PS3, and it was mentioned it was notable that even the Japanese versions were pretty much completely in English text and speech. So please enlighten us about what is special about this Japanese version.

mrneo240
Rank 9

Re: [Request] Super Runabout (Japan) Dreamcast (Selfboot CDI)

Post#22 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:40 pm

filevans wrote:
mrneo240 wrote:Links above.

Also if you want that one instead let me know and I'll up for you and dm.

thanks, do you have any release info for your one? what has been ripped or downsampled etc?

please do you have the frosty one anyway? thanks a lot

If you download the small one there's an nfo included with what was done,

But if I remember correctly, most of the tracks were slightly trimmed but nothing else was touched.

Give me time to upload frosty