DC-Now (on android/linux/win)

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
lerabot
blackout!

Re: DCnow app (in developpement)

Post#11 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Linux build is up!!
Indie Game Studio

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#12 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:40 am

Thank you!!!

Tested!!! Works really fine, very clear and usefull, i can be working and see it alwais in a corner of the screen. Is different that the @tmjwid's android app, i like so much that app and is the most used on my phone heheh. But this is great too because is more comfortable sometimes when you are working with the PC.

The best part is that the user don't have to compile or install nothing, only launch the widget. Simply awesome!

Thanks Lerabot!!! Added to my start-up desktop apps. 8)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

lerabot
blackout!

Post#13 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:40 am

Thanks man!

I could actually look into porting it to android. I've seen people port Processing app, but I've never toyed with it.
Indie Game Studio

lerabot
blackout!

Re: DC-Now (on android/linux/win)

Post#14 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Added the Android version.
Indie Game Studio

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#15 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:08 pm

It works for me

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#16 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:24 pm

It works a treat as an app. I can't make a widget out of it though, which would be awesome, save me opening the app and just have it on my phone front page. Also be cool if the profile images loaded up as they do on the site, with the last played etc. But these aren't necessities. :)

I did have a question though. Why does it show Monaco GP 2 and POD together on the games people are playing/last played? Are these two not distinguishable by DC Now?

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#17 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:29 pm

I think dc now does it that a way as well.

hawkzer0
dirty sailor

Post#18 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:34 pm

works great on my android! notifications would be nice so i could see those on my smartwatch when someone got online
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#19 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:52 pm

The-Amazing-Mr_V wrote:I think dc now does it that a way as well.

Oh it does, sorry. That was a general question on DC Now rather than the app. I should have been clearer, my apologies.

lerabot
blackout!

Post#20 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:25 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I started to dable with the notification, and will look for a widget version.
Indie Game Studio