Hucast Games.

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
DCGX
Vagabond

Re: Hucast Games.

Post#51 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:56 pm

dreamcast-news wrote:It's okay, René refund me !

Great!

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#52 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Nico0020 wrote:I truly feel for the people who gave pre-order money.

However, I am not sad to see Hucast games go TBH. They were part of what's a bit wrong with physical indie game products (not just on Dreamcast.) The constant re-releases, different overpriced editions of the same games, and of course Ghost Blade being released incomplete.

We have more devs entering the scene these days, so I am hopeful they won't repeat the same mistakes.

Nail. On. Head.

mstar
Doom

Post#53 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:50 am

These type of... companies, developers, call em what you want *will* continue to appear as long as people are happy to throw any kind of money in their general direction once they show something that resembles a game for their beloved DC.

Cue any kind of aesthetics, quality standards or - god forbid - an actual game...

Nevermind if it is just rereleases or emulations of games that no one cares (or shall i say gives a flying fuck) about on their native generation hardware / console.

Dreamcast fans need to develop some kind of self esteem and keep their money tight or continue to throw it around like theres no tomorrow - and encouraging such behaviour and treatment.

/rant

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#54 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:36 am

Did everyone get their refunds on this game? Just curious.

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#55 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:03 am

I actually forgot about this one, I also have a day one pre-order placed. I will get in touch with Rene also to inquire about that refund :O

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#56 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:59 am

Wombat wrote:I actually forgot about this one, I also have a day one pre-order placed. I will get in touch with Rene also to inquire about that refund :O

I would do that. Way too long a period of radio silence.