DC games for kids.

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: DC games for kids.

Post#11 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:05 pm

That Donald Duck Goin' Quackers is a nice game. I wish it was open world like Zelda, Mario, Rayman 2, or Sonic Adventures 1 and 2 though. But still, the game is cool. I reached the last boss. Now all I have to do, is defeat him.

arnoldfranklin
shadow

Post#12 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:02 pm

I think a good game is Rayman 2. It's a really good game. It might be a bit pricey, though. I hope this was okay to reply to an old topic.

arnoldfranklin
shadow

Post#13 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:03 pm

Could definitely agree with you on that. I think a good game is Rayman 2. It's a really good game. :D It might be a bit pricey, though. I hope this was okay to reply to an old topic. (Since my inexperience in this forum, my posts needed or still need to be approved. I didn't see my post above so I made another post. :lol: I also saw someone mention Rayman 2 and that is what I said about definitely agreeing with them on that. I guess they weren't mentioning that it was one of the games for this topic. They were just mentioning it, although in a positive light. I think that that was what happened at least.)
Last edited by arnoldfranklin on Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Londinium
dirty sailor

Post#14 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:32 pm

Resident Evil: Code Veronica
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#15 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:43 pm

I cannot believe how weewee Code Veronica got with her no decapitating/exploding heads (I hope this not Dreamcast only..? I've played through the Japan-exclusive re-released Veronica Complete Kanzenban w/e you call it)

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#16 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:04 pm

Londinium wrote:Resident Evil: Code Veronica

:o :o :lol: :lol:

Takos
noob

Post#17 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:03 pm

"I appreciate your services because I value health and attractiveness. Due to the fact that I can't stay healthy when I have too much homework and must work around the clock, a nursing writing services is a big benefit to me. My college papers are written for me by these authors so that I have time for myself.

"
Last edited by Takos on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Londinium
dirty sailor

Post#18 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:23 pm

He never told us what happened.

I assume he bought the games, or at least gifted the Dreamcast to his co-worker, but the original poster hasn't been active in about a year so we'll probably never know.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ThePouge
noob

Post#19 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:10 pm

My kids like playing with the chao in the VMU more than anything on the system :lol: