What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#401 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:24 pm

Getting my ass kicked by Völgarr :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

CherryPixelBun
noob

Post#402 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:29 am

sonikkublue wrote:just got through playing a little bit of street fighter alpha 3 and getting my rear end handed to me, lol

CherryPixelBun wrote:After getting mine and setting it up with a GDEMU I've been playing Half-Life as well as the Paranoia total conversion to see how both were changed in the porting process as well as satiating my weird obsession with obscure console ports of games.

honest to god nearly contemplated playing half-life through that version until i just went ahead and got it on steam like a normal person. kind of sad that it never really got finished up and released for the system, but it is what it is.

Yeah when I was younger I wanted to try it so badly since it was actually my introduction to the game when I was searching up the fun things I could do with a Dreamcast in like 2009. Honestly I'm glad my first playthrough was the Steam version because I know that if I wasnt running it from SD card I probably would have dropped it in the first 15 minutes thanks to the load times when playing from disc lol. On a GDEMU it's noi PC version fast but it's comparable to how quick the PS2 version is to load stuff

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#403 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:45 am

anda was+is ta add

l0l I laugh hard @ me, 23/7, carry on

beanboy
Wazza

Post#404 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:45 pm

Soul Calibur, Marvel vs. Capcom, and Test Drive Le Mans.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#405 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:02 am

KOF Dream match and alot of KOF Evolution. I played Team Psycho Soldiers in Evolution, just to see their ending again. I'm getting the hang with Bao too. Also, I bought that army girl striker called Fio. She is hilarious. :lol:

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#406 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:20 am

Over the weekend I played through 'Slave Zero.' It's a cool game, with the exception of the framerate, which just destroys so much of the joy. The controls aren't great, as the game really needs a second analog stick, but there's enough presets to find something that will work.

I'd recommend the newer PC release though.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#407 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:50 pm

Soul Calibur, CvS2 and Virtua Fighter 3tb.

thulsadoom
shadow

Post#408 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:27 pm

Sega Rally. It's such a mission controlling the car!!

beanboy
Wazza

Post#409 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:33 pm

Last Blade 2.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#410 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:22 pm

Soul Calibur, MvC1 and some CvS2 fun.

Note to myself: Dude, I gotta start back playing Powerstone 1 and 2 more often. :shock: :D