History of Dreamcast-Talk.com - 10 Years

Website Updates and Support for Dc Talk will be posted here.
Also post your feedback and suggestions for the site.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: History of Dreamcast-Talk.com - 10 Years

Post#11 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:28 am

Has it been that long? And suddenly, this pops back up. Damn, I’m really getting old now...I remember coming here in the very beginning, as I was looking for a place that was less strict than OC, as I wanted to do other stuff than just play online. Signed up & never looked back. How this community has grown over the years. Everyone has always been working their asses off, to make the site what is is today (remember the infamous speculation section, and how we had to lock it up for good :D :mrgreen: ).

Kudos to all.
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#12 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:16 am

first time i've seen this thread. great read! great community!

KmusDC
fire

Post#13 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:36 am

Excellent reading, full of nostalgia for those who live dreamcast at the time, after the SNES and PSX was my third console and although many of my friends say that I was stuck in time ... (because I have not bought more consoles), Dreamcast still and will continue to be the only console that I play with today, I still have many games on my list of pending and many others to finish. I have known the site for many years but I recently registered ... because my native language is not English, I searched and searched and never found a community in Spanish as beautiful and wonderful as this. Greetings to all, thanks for keeping the Dream alive.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#14 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:47 pm

Wow! I remember seeing this topic Impulse made years ago, when I was planning to join dreamcast talk back then, and strangely never did. Then years later and months after I joined dreamcast talk, I encounter this same topic again? Gasp! Talk about s second chance encounter. :lol:

Anyways, I joined this forum in April of this year. And having alot of fun here.
I'm glad I joined. :D

And nice post Impulse. Your story is really cool to read, :D