Dreamcast Talk Firefox Persona

Website Updates and Support for Dc Talk will be posted here.
Also post your feedback and suggestions for the site.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Impulse
Admin

Dreamcast Talk Firefox Persona

Post#1 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Personas for Firefox is a built in feature for all newer Firefox browsers that allows you to change the theme of your browser.

If you guys love dc talk (I know you do ;) ) and have Firefox, then check out our theme. https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/315364 Take Dreamcast Talk wherever you browse!

Firefox Personas theme created by Siku.
-Impulse

cOcOoO
Ore hitori de, juubun da

Re: Dreamcast Talk Firefox Persona

Post#2 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 pm

OPERA FTW
(>'-')>=|======> t('.'t)

ImageImageImage

PSO char:
Alegrina!
Lvl. 44
HUnewearl
REDRIA

Favrenation
Outrun

Post#3 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:39 pm

I just added it and this awesome! Siku should be head of marketing for the site :lol:
PS2 Online Gaming

Siku
dark night

Post#4 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 am

Favrenation wrote:I just added it and this awesome! Siku should be head of marketing for the site :lol:

Thanks, Favrenation. :D

However, I'm not any good at marketing. I'm just a Web designer and graphics guy lol. It was Impulse's idea of creating a persona. He's the marketing guy. :P

I didn't even know they existed until he told me the other day. I eventually plan on making a PAL(Blue) and a Black one. I just hope it displays correctly in different resolutions and Operating Systems. None only that but Mozilla's 2 day wait for it to become live on their site is quite troublesome. :(

Hmm, it still says "0 active users" using the persona when I myself have been using it for 2 or 3 days now lol.
--> My YouTube - PSO Texture Edits * PSO Character : Siku (HUmar, Skyly) Lvl 116 *