What games really piss you guys off?

Talk about Sega's other Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

TripMercy
Anarki

What games really piss you guys off?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:50 am

I have been playing NHL 14 on my PS3 lately and I swear EVERY time the 3rd period roles around no matter how large my lead I eventually find myself either in a tied game or losing situation. IT. IS. DRIVING. ME. CRAZY. Makes me break things. What games do this for you guys? Or is it just me, and perhaps I need anger therapy?
Im vengeance, Im the night, Im Batman

ch0pzta
GD-ROM

Re: What games really piss you guys off?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:33 am

Sonic Adventure 2, the Knuckles and Tails stages, they are so painful that ive given up on the game.
Current online Dreamcast games:
Quake 3 Arena - -ch0pzta>
Phantasy Star Online (Version 2) - ch0pzta - HUmar - YELLOWBOZE Lv60-odd

krssn
Metallic

Post#3 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:53 am

The first Rayman on PS1.

Game is super easy. I collect more than 100 lives. Then I get to a point with 2 rows of spikes -pencils- top and bottom making an arch I have to go through. Half an hour later I have zero lives left and it's game over. Never touched the game again...

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#4 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Sonic The Hedgehog on the Sega Master System. My first console, and my first contact with Sonic as a kid, and day after day of play time, and even though I pretty mastered the game and could get into the last level with 50 or more lives, that damn level always got me.
No saves on the Master System, so I was sitting there trying on the next day, only to fail again "dying at the beach".

blatz89
shadow

Post#5 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:56 am

ch0pzta wrote:Sonic Adventure 2, the Knuckles and Tails stages, they are so painful that ive given up on the game.

I kind of liked them, not as good as the speed stages, granted, but I thought they were a nice change of pace, if a bit sloppily put together.

On another note, been playing FIFA 14 on PS3 (in addition to Sega Worldwide Soccer - Saturn) whilst following Arsenal's games. Every time they lose or do something stupid in the real world (own goal in the last minutes of the game..), I take it out on FIFA. More of a stress relief than anything else, I suppose, but I go into it pissed off, so I'm going to pretend that that counts.

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#6 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:46 am

Interesting to see someone living in the USA/an American following/liking football/association football/soccer and playing FIFA, which I suppose it's not a hit game on the USA.
The sport has been growing up there since the 1994 World Cup, that was held there, so it ends by not being that of a surprise after all I suppose :-P

SEGA RPG FAN
Developer

Post#7 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:46 pm

You would be surprised at how many soccer fans there are over here. I'm one :) I also play in a couple adult leagues in my spare time. It probably depends on where in the US you are though.
PSO Dreamcast 100% Legit: Eda FOmarl, Automaton HUcast