Finally got my saturn modded!

Talk about Sega's other Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

brourke228
Game Server Admin

Finally got my saturn modded!

Post#1 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm

I got my saturn modded and I got a netlink adapter too. So if anyone wants to play a netlink game next week let me know because ill be home (where I have a landline). I was messin around with a newer version of the web browser i found online earlier too. I have it connected the same way as my Dreamcast through a dial-in server. Check it out:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngofhV3B_vQ[/youtube]

Apparently this version lets you upload/download game saves to and from your email like on Dreamcast. That actually gives it some practical use even now.
Regards,
brourke228

Dingo
dark night

Re: Finally got my saturn modded!

Post#2 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:54 am

That's cool! I gotta pick up one of those netlinks at some point. Breath a little more life into my Saturn...

RiilihShimo
stalker

Post#3 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Thats pretty cool.
Remember 9/9/99 forever. Keep dreaming.
08/16/11[<3]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-brin ... 6857503202

brourke228
Game Server Admin

Post#4 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Dingo wrote:That's cool! I gotta pick up one of those netlinks at some point. Breath a little more life into my Saturn...

I played $15 for mine at a local store. Its worth IMO even if you don't ever use it with a netlink game simply for the fact that you can backup saves via email on the browser. Since the amount of internal memory in sega saturn is pretty limited. Plus whenever the battery dies in your saturn you lose all your saves. Basically this saves me from having to buy any backup RAM carts. And if you do happen to ever get some netlink games you can play them as well. I've yet to play any netlink games in multiplayer yet, but i do have a few of them now.
Regards,
brourke228