Who has Halo 3?

Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Hobofreak
Sasquatch

Re: Who has Halo 3?

Post#21 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:16 pm

Bryan Gallardo wrote:My Friend 360 had messed up and he knew a guy that could fix it and all the only problem was something was outta place. Its kinda a ripoof to send it to microsoft since they charge so much for so little.

Well it was free for me so I don't care :D

PSO Character
Name: Taz
Level: 26
Type: HUcast
ID: BLUEFULL
Version: 2

Bryan Gallardo
Quad Damage

Post#22 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:19 pm

Hobofreak wrote:
Bryan Gallardo wrote:My Friend 360 had messed up and he knew a guy that could fix it and all the only problem was something was outta place. Its kinda a ripoof to send it to microsoft since they charge so much for so little.

Well it was free for me so I don't care :D

Howd u get it fixed for free did u hav a warranty on it or somthin?
Gallardo HUmar
CaL!4n1a RAcast

Hobofreak
Sasquatch

Post#23 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:23 pm

It's under warranty until November so I'm glad it broke now instead of later. Also you renew the warranty another year for $30 I think so I'll probaly do that.

PSO Character
Name: Taz
Level: 26
Type: HUcast
ID: BLUEFULL
Version: 2

ArChoN
WarLord

Post#24 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:38 pm

I saw most of you guys are getting the red rings and Error messages. You might be able to fix your 360s youself. What i found out was most of the time what causes the red rings is the processor. From alot of use the gel on the 360 begins to dry up and (disconnects itself). A solution to try and repair this problem is by either:

By taking a towel and draping it over your 360 for maybe an hour or so, so that the air that is being circulated is the same hot air being trapped under the towel, or, taking any type of tape and taping off all the vents to do the same as the towel method. But of course by taping off the vents your not going to get any airflow at all, which will deffiently heat things up.

But by trying these methods, may heat up the gel once again and thus (melting) the processor back in place.

ArChoN
WarLord

Post#25 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:03 am

ArChoN wrote:I saw most of you guys are getting the red rings and Error messages. You might be able to fix your 360s youself. What i found out was most of the time what causes the red rings is the processor. From alot of use the gel on the 360 begins to dry up and (disconnects itself). A solution to try and repair this problem is by either:

By taking a towel and draping it over your 360 for maybe an hour or so, so that the air that is being circulated is the same hot air being trapped under the towel, or, taking any type of tape and taping off all the vents to do the same as the towel method. But of course by taping off the vents your not going to get any airflow at all, which will deffiently heat things up.

But by trying these methods, may heat up the gel once again and thus (melting) the processor back in place.

Do not do this hah. I have been fixing 360 over a period of time now and most of the fixs have been very succesful. If you have e74, 373, e64, e68 or RROD and your warranty is up keep in mind i can fix them as well as mod them :D . I have gone through about 4 360s, 2 regular and 2 elites. I fixed the first three I had and now just waiting on my elite to do something lol.

Return to “Xbox Consoles”