What is in your 360?

Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Neohound
Gold Lion

Re: What is in your 360?

Post#21 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:32 pm

drunkn ghost wrote:I have Child of Eden on the way from Gamefly mainly because I couldn't think of anything else to get. I have despised my kinect ever since I bought it but hopefully this game will be decent.

Oh and I still mostly play Rapstar. :mrgreen:

Well I hope you like it, I think you will. At least give it a good try before you go back to Rapstar :)

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#22 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 am

I really want child of eden as well, I loved RES on DC and XBLA, can't wait to see this game I just wish I had the money!!

In terms of the topic question I completed the last DLC mission for Mass Effect 2 so I am thinking that theres no further benefit in keeping mass effects 1 or 2 and just pre-ordering the new one for next year.

I was planning to buy Duke but it got ram rodded so I avoided it, I'm still playing COD BO and Crysis 2 until Gears Of War 3 and Modern Warfare 3 come out.

Still absolutely loving Crysis 2 and Black Ops, got my 3rd prestige the other day!
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc

drunkn ghost
fire

Post#23 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:55 am

I finally got Child of Eden from Gamefly. It was ok. It got played three times before I mailed it back which is two more times then every other Kinect game I have rented. I still hate my Kinect more then any other accessory since the Power Glove for the NES. Honestly I would be putting it even lower then the Power Glove if it hadn't actually came in handy last weekend with a couple of girls and some Dance Central.

I just picked up the new Earth Defense Force and am loving it. I can't say it's that great of game but I enjoy it. Mindless/endless blasting of giant insects is more gratifying then it sounds I guess.

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#24 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:51 am

I had the first EDF game and it was a bit ropey at best, it was actually pretty good fun to play though, so I might be tempted to get the second at bargain bucket price one day. I'm tempted to trade in a truck load of games I just never play any more, I don't want to but the money is tempting me

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#25 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Mmm, shame you didn't like COE. I've yet to have a proper go at it but I'm going to set it up alongside Rez, Parappa and JSR at a party I'm at in a couple of weeks so I'll be interested to see what people's reactions are to it.

Spent most of the last week playing Alice:The Madness Returns. I quite like it, though in some ways it's very generic.

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#26 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:35 am

I wish I could get COE, it looks awesome and the fact you can play with controller and kinect is nothing but a good thing.

I need to start Bioshock 2 soon as I still haven't touched it lol. I finished Import Tuner Challenge, just need to do the online achievements and thats it, I need to go back to Crysis 2 now though, can't wait to finish that

drunkn ghost
fire

Post#27 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 pm

I can't believe someone mentioned Import Tuner Challenge. :shock: TXR is my favorite racing series of all time. I still have the online achievements to do as well if you ever want to race. You should check out http://thextremeracers.freeforums.org/index.php if you want to find more people to play online as well. It's not very active since it has such a small following but the people that are on there are pretty helpful. My screen name is the same as here.

I think I would have liked COE more if I didn't hate my Kinect so much. I will still probably pick it up used someday and just play it with the controller.

Family Dog
Anarki

Post#28 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 am

Hmmm currently Earth Defence Force 2017 is in there. VERY repetative, but fun in short bursts, so it normally just sits in my 360 ;) .

Anyone who hasn't played this should give it a go, its very cheap now too.
@guacasaurus_mex

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#29 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:06 am

[quote="drunkn ghost"]I can't believe someone mentioned Import Tuner Challenge. :shock: TXR is my favorite racing series of all time. quote]

Same here mate, I couldn't believe how dumb I was to NOT pick up ITC when it came out!! I didn't know it was a Tokyo Highway Challenge game obviously as the title was misleading but yeah it was awesome, one of my favourite driving games ever, more so than the NFSU series. I completed THC1+2 on Dreamcast a few times and had always wondered why it hadn't come to the new generation.

your more than welcome to add me if you want to do some racing we can help each other get the chievos, I've added two other people lately so maybe I can get it done after all, I didn't think I would! I might check that site out, cheers dude

When will they make another one? The ONLY complaint I had about ITC was that there weren't nearly enough cars and the RX-7 was not handled properly at all, that used to be my favourite car of all time, on any game, but the version in ITC is pretty crap imo

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#30 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:25 pm

I wasn't overly keen on the 360 version of TER as I didn't like the handling of the cars ? I much preferred the DC second game, it was a brilliant game.

I just finished Alice and am about to embark on Tales Of Vesperia. Been looking forward to it for ages now so am hoping it doesn't let me down.

Return to “Xbox Consoles”