What is in your 360?

Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Re: What is in your 360?

Post#11 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 am

Im working on Crysis 2 at the moment, got loads to complete so I'm cycling and juggling with my PSO again, still trying to finish the following:

Assassins Creed 2
Transformers ROTF
Enslaved Odysee to the West
Bioshock 2 (Haven't started)
Venetica
Sonic and Sega Allstar racers
Kinect Adventures
Kinectimals
Kinect Sports
Darkstar One

sucks huh? also need to finish Lara Croft Guardian of Light and Tomb Raider Underworld... soooo many I haven't finished that are just sat there laughing at me lol
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#12 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 am

What's Guardian Of Light ? I've never heard of it !? I've played Legends, Anniversary and Underworld but must have missed that one. Please tell me more.

As for what I've got in the 360 atm, well it alternates between Alan Wake, Silent Hill:Homecoming, Mafia2 and LA Noire. Actually quite enjoying the 360 atm.

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#13 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 am

Lara Croft Guardian of Light (stop me guys if I am spelling or naming it wrong) is the Xbox Live Arcade Download Only game that is a bit like a dungeon crawler, its pretty good but its more top down (Or maybe a hibred top down/side view) game that is available via XBLA, Its nice but I got bored of it a bit quick. You might like it!

I've been loving my 360 for about 5 years, play it all the time, its only recently that I've gotten a second wind with the Dreamcast, I guess I just give it a rest for a few years but always come back lol. I was going to buy Duke Nukem but am glad I held off, really dodged the bullet on that one! lol, anyway yeah Enslaved and Crysis 2 are my main games at the moment, oh and Sega Mega Drive ultimate collection

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#14 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:24 am

You mean an isometric view ? lol

I might check it out depending on how many points it uses up.

I'll always go back to the Dreamcast, it's in my blood now.

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#15 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:30 am

lol same here, nothing beats a good game of Jet Set Radio and Soul Calibur, and if I want to go way back and get seriously stuck in I just pop in Shenmue or SOA or PSO.

Yeah something like that, I knew there was a proper name for it lol, its not bad, pretty different from any other tomb raider and the story is god awful but the action is good and its well presented for an XBLA title

Barrys_Bapz
killer

Post#16 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:47 pm

After Buner & Alan Wake

The 360 is a money hole!
THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS ENDS

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#17 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:19 am

Anyone got Child Of Eden yet ?

Had a quick ten minute blast and already it's got it's claws in me. I can imagine it being even better with Kinect.

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#18 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 am

I may ask for it for christmas but at the moment I am only really able to afford 1 or 2 games and I've pre ordered Gears Of War 3 an MW3, so child of eden may be skipped sadly

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#19 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:26 pm

I'm thoroughly pissed off with the majority of 1st and 3rd person shooters on the 360. They give me repetetive strain injury and little else at the moment so I've been craving something different, and Child Of Eden is it.

It so utterly beautiful and enchanting, endlessly enjoyable. I think it's by the same guy who made Space Channel Five, Rez and Luminees.

Ultra, If you lived round the corner from me I'd lend it to you for a week, I'm so sure you'd fall in love with it. You have Kinect also don't you ? I can imagine that being an even better experience.

drunkn ghost
fire

Post#20 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:01 am

I have Child of Eden on the way from Gamefly mainly because I couldn't think of anything else to get. I have despised my kinect ever since I bought it but hopefully this game will be decent.

Oh and I still mostly play Rapstar. :mrgreen:

Return to “Xbox Consoles”