Xbox Live Original Resurrection: Insignia

Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Re: Xbox Live Original Resurrection: Insignia

Post#21 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:48 pm

so excited for this..got my xbox registered couple days ago..gonna be crazy nostaligic playing xbox original, dreamcast, and ps2 online here in 2022 just like i did 20 years ago

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#22 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:28 am

ncman071 wrote:
DCGX wrote:Damn. I wish I hadn't gotten rid of my original Xbox wireless adapter. I assume that will work with this? I have no way of having a wired connection where my gaming setup is.

I wonder what this means for DLC; if these servers can host the original DLC and you'd be able to download them in-game like originally.

hello i would highly suggest not using that original xbox wireless bridge...the old security on it can cause issues ..i think it was wep or whatever...just get a modern wireless bridge....i have a "cudy" wireless bridge that i currently have the og xbox and ps2 plugged into and it works great

Yes, I remember the WEP. It could be problematic at the time. Thanks for the suggestion!

gamingtrucker1
dark night

Post#23 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:51 am

I manage to get mine online and it pretty neat.
YouTube@gamingtrucker1
Twitch@gamingtrucker1

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#24 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:57 am

Nico0020 wrote:I\I don't have an OG xbox anymore, but might actually pick one up depending on how active the community is.

Oh man it is still very active. I would say it is similar to DC in the homevbrew community in how active and vigilant it is. They still release good homebrew PC ports or other community made stuff. It is obviously still active enough to get a gargantuan project like this to work, so I would say pick one up. Love my OG Xbox ALMOST as much as my DC so it means a lot to me.

-drez01-
Tank Jr.

Post#25 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:07 pm

* Traitor

Jk I got my box setup with insignia aswell. Never played PSO episode 2 before, just picked it up for this :geek:

Reckless2k5
shadow

Post#26 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:50 am

Insignia has been good so far, when people are online of course

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#27 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:34 am

definitely need to take my xbox and try this..