Gamecube PSO Episode I&II

Talk about any Nintendo Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

TacT
Uber

Re: Gamecube PSO Episode I&II

Post#21 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:54 pm

You can give it a try if you like = ) it might work okay for you most of the time.
I think dreamcast makes a team and type /allowgc , the gamecube player has to type /showdc or showpcdc? to show in the list? I forget exactly Im sure someone else remembers lol

it's still thinking.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#22 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:01 am

I was on a team with a GC player, but they froze about 45 minutes into the game. GC players see some of the lobby (notably the information desk I think is smaller on GC) and other geographic areas a bit different that we do. For some reason, this is one of the notable differences Sega made for the GC version. I may be misinformed by some players I was on line with about 10 years ago, but "some" players I was on various teams with claimed they were GC players (pre-Sylverant). to note, none of them FSOD'ed.

Although I played this game for well over a decade, I still do not know much about the "details" of the game, I just play when I have free time and move on to many other things once I'm out (thus why I do not ask Ives "things PSO"; he's too knowledgeable for me to approach).
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Post#23 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:27 am

Bob Dobbs wrote:I do not ask Ives "things PSO"; he's too knowledgeable for me to approach.

Lies! I'm right here... lurking... in the shadows... 8-)

:D

Sega redesigned the lobby to be more spacious in GC, which is why people appear inside the counter (or under the floor on the GC side):

Yay Christmas theme? :P
"Fear the HUnewearl."

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#24 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:29 am

Stop scaring me...I'll be good, honest!

Thanx for the screen shot, I never saw this before. Interesting change.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

beanboy
Wazza

Post#25 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:44 pm

This game really was nice on the gamecube.
And the episode 2 stages, are really cool to look at.
I never played online though.