Wii U

Talk about any Nintendo Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

RiilihShimo
stalker

Wii U

Post#1 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:41 pm

What do you think about the Wii U?

Personally, right now it looks pretty lame with an over-sized controller.

The name Wii U makes me think of a Frenchmen slapping me in the face, and if you turn it around "U Wii" it says "You WEE" as in "You pee". Very erm, childish. They should have just called it the Wii 2. It sounds alot better then U Wii imo.
Remember 9/9/99 forever. Keep dreaming.
08/16/11[<3]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-brin ... 6857503202

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Re: Wii U

Post#2 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:16 pm

i haven't seen any games yet or a spec sheet that i can trust. so far i am not impressed by what i see.

RiilihShimo
stalker

Post#3 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Gary_b wrote:i haven't seen any games yet or a spec sheet that i can trust. so far i am not impressed by what i see.

Same here.
Remember 9/9/99 forever. Keep dreaming.
08/16/11[<3]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-brin ... 6857503202

rocketcat
noob

Post#4 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm mildly interested right now. I really need to see more though. I actually do like the touch pad, has the potential to turn the system into a big DS. TV - top screen, touch pad - bottom screen. ;D

I need Nintendo to show me it won't be like the Wii was for me and to go from getting a lot of game play at first to hardly being touched at all. I'll go months with out turning it on. :/

Macabre
Feet of Fury

Post#5 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Knowing nintendo past they will probably pull it off once their first party games take off with it. Even if it were a failure every Mario and zelda fan will own one, since those franchises are so reliably strong...

The shame of being a sega fanboy becomes apparent when one can see that scenario. The fanbase for some of sega's game franchises are not those who would bust out the $ for a new system just for a game or two.
PSO Dreamcast BBA ftw @ Dreamcast-Talk.com
~ Macabre! Redria HUcast
~ Lust Purplenum RAcaseal
~Sega Trade List!~
vid's coming soon~

Return to “Nintendo Consoles”