The New Game & Watch

Talk about any Nintendo Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

ThickPad
shadow

The New Game & Watch

Post#1 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:23 pm

What do you think of the new game and watch? Do you like it or hate it? Want to have a discussion about it? here is the place.

ChristinaDreamcustDC
blackout!

Re: The New Game & Watch

Post#2 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:46 pm

I love love to hear everybody's opinions!

ThickPad
shadow

Post#3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:10 pm

I, personally, absolutely love it. I love the controls, the size, the games. Some people complain, that it's lazy for nintendo to only add one G&W title and the rest be super mario bros games, I think that it doesn't really matter, since the games that are included are still very good. The battery life is pretty good, and the build quality is juat amazing.
10/10 from me.

mr.lameandwatch
shadow

Post#4 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:14 pm

I like the screen on it. Its a 240p display and there's hardly any visible issues.

mother_b
fire

Post#5 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:32 pm

tiny and cute, i love it :D

Ragfish
St.Jimmy

Post#6 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:05 pm

I kinda think it's dumb idea with good execution. The unit itself seems well made, but I don't like the concept.

I'm a big fan of actual game and watch games, and I would have preferred a game and watch style handheld that, you know, actually had g&w games on it (besides that lame ball one). SMB 1 is good and all, but it has nothing to do with g&w, and there's already a ton of other ways to play it.

Ytahlia
noob

Post#7 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:24 am

I stumbled upon this thread from three years ago and wanted to join the discussion about the new Game & Watch. It's always exciting to see Nintendo's retro-inspired devices and how they bring back nostalgic gaming experiences. Whether you loved it or had some reservations, it's great to have a place to discuss and share opinions. On a different note, have you ever considered exploring the audible income process? Audible, a popular audiobook platform, provides opportunities to earn money through their ACX program by narrating and producing audiobooks.