SELF PROMO - WITHIN TOLUCA , SILENT HILL

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

SELF PROMO - WITHIN TOLUCA , SILENT HILL

Post#1 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:58 pm

hey guys , i quit the resident evil scene as the resident evil streaming crowd is very cut throat in the sense of now helping new streamers grow.

real excited to be a full dedicated silent hill guy , which i always had more passion for that anyway. come join me

Withintoluca
rebel

Re: SELF PROMO - WITHIN TOLUCA , SILENT HILL

Post#2 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:00 am

herringbur wrote:I found this message on Dreamcast-Talk.com, and it appears that you've made a huge departure from the Resident Evil series. geometry dash

:mrgreen:

I’ll pop on to my RE Channel here and there but won’t be my main focus , it’s impossible to grow as they’re so many divisions of RE fans etc.

it’s not worth the energy if it does not grow , to me SILENT HILL and my Sports gaming channels got life.

To me keep grooving with what makes sense and makes you happy.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#3 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:15 am

got life if you have passion for it who cares i do dc coding do you think i get more if i did for another system yes still only do coding for dc lol do your passion based on you not what someone watches or likes better..

Withintoluca
rebel

Post#4 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:32 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:got life if you have passion for it who cares i do dc coding do you think i get more if i did for another system yes still only do coding for dc lol do your passion based on you not what someone watches or likes better..

Correct , it’s all been passion driven

i simply made a decision to not waste my time and energy if a following does not happen for a certain YouTube I do.

It’s about having a balance of both with me :)