post your computer setups here

Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

scaryred24
Sunday Shootout

Re: post your computer setups here

Post#31 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:02 pm

mariamedina wrote:OS: Wndows XP Home SP2
Motherboard: EVGA (can't remember model)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB (2x 1GB) DDR2 PC6400
GPU: VisionTek ATi Radeon HD 2400 Pro OC 256MB
Audio: onboard

You know you can just download CPU-Z and pull up your PC's specs from there. That's how I pulled the specs off of mine.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $2623 ($699 with sales)
  • Games owned: 250
  • Games played: 146 (58%)
  • Hours on record: 1,948.2h

http://www.speedtest.net/result/7087109286Image

djexotic
dark night

Post#32 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:25 am

here my

pc
cpu: amd fx(amd 3+) 8320 8-core 3.5(4.0 turbo)-stock and not overclock
ram memory:g-skill 2400 ghz 32gb
mb:asus 970 gaming pro
gpu:sapphire r9 390 8gb ddr5 (amd)-soon to update to a another amd card of rx 480 in the fall
case: deepcool mid tower dukase
hard drive/ssd:samsung ultra 480gb(my main os),Toshiba 120gb ssd(software and programs, seagate 2tb hard drive as for storage.

as for keyboard and mice well their are cheap so call gaming product but soon will upgrade to a corsair gaming keyboard with extra keys that is great for mmo games and simple razor mice.

as for now i am going to upgrade the heat stink to a all in one water cooling because that 8-core amd fx is running kinda hot which it was a not good when playing gmod or hitman that is kinda cpu intense. but other games run good. just trying to save my investment even throught most of the stuff i bought was on sale at newegg or local pc stores. if their was one thing i have to change is the pc case. when i was shopping and looking around online for my pc i had a hard choice for a pc case. their was alot of good ones like cooler master,corsair, and even fractal design. but i choose this case because it was the right price and it look kinda while keeping the space and look at a decent. but i am happy what i build on this pc.

next year i might build a amd(amd 1 socket) mini-itx cheap build because my nephew wanna play few of the games that he see on youtube that is only on pc only then console. wish me luck.

MortalTom
noob

Post#33 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:14 am

Good idea, this thread. Hope I am not too late with my post ;)
So, I have two gaming computers. My main PC has next setup:

intel core i7-6700 (3,4 Ghz)
RAM: HyperX Fury 16Gb
MSI GTX gaming x 1070 8Gb
HDD: 1Tb
SSD: 128Gb

But now it needs repair and I can't play games: there are some problems with GPU coolers. Also I have gaming laptop HP omen. It is less powerful, but also good:

intel core i7-7700 hq (2,8 Ghz)
RAM: 8Gb
GTX 1050 4Gb
HDD: 1Tb
SSD: 128Gb