Post#21 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:06 am

the file extension is msi.
Gallardo HUmar
CaL!4n1a RAcast

Impulse
Admin

Re: Anybody a PC gamer?

Post#22 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:23 am

grimgravy014 wrote:I do most of my gaming today on PC.

I play a lot of Call of Duty 4, Counter-Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, and a lot of other Steam titles.

I play TF2, whats your steam account name?

Mytho wrote:Whenever I build my new PC, I plan on rolling with UT3, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike: Source, Quake 4 and some various others. In fact, if anyone is interested in playing some older PC games (Turok 2 or Speed Busters), let me know and I can point you in the direction of the ISOs.

I have a problem with people downloading copies of current games, but anything that isn't readily available today is fair game to download. The companies have already made their money off the game as far as I'm concerned.

Thats awesome, i'll see you on those games eventually.

I'd love to play some turok 2. That would be great, could you point me in the direction of that iso? ;)
-Impulse

Mytho
dark night

Post#23 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:21 pm

Bryan Gallardo wrote:the file extension is msi.

Try looking at this link: http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_i_i ... nload.html

A .msi file should be something Windows recognizes automatically, but it might of glitched.

Impulse, I will look into putting the zipped .iso of Turok 2 on RapidShare.

ArChoN
WarLord

Post#24 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 am

ArChoN wrote:
Impulse wrote:Anybody a PC gamer on here?

I actually play pc games more than DC :o . Especially since i just did a new build.

Currently playing:

Unreal tournament 3 and original
Team Fortress 2
Quake 3 + 4
Warcraft 3
Starcraft

Yes, Im going to be building the new PC aswell :D and will deffiently be getting Unreal Tournament III. Some of the games I played/play:

StartCraft
WorldCraft 3
World of Warcraft
Battlefield 2
Unreal Tournament 2004
....and hopefully very soon be playing UT3 :D

Update: comp getting ordered tonight..

Ryochan7
Teriaaaaa

Post#25 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:58 pm

I used to be but I don't play games on the PC much anymore. The games that I play sometimes are Counter Strike: Source, Unreal Tournament 2004, and Quake 3 Arena.

Bryan Gallardo
Quad Damage

Post#26 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:20 pm

Mytho wrote:
Bryan Gallardo wrote:the file extension is msi.

Try looking at this link: http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_i_i ... nload.html

A .msi file should be something Windows recognizes automatically, but it might of glitched.

Ok i got it working now so i can go play!
Gallardo HUmar
CaL!4n1a RAcast

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#27 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Impulse wrote:Thats crazy. If I could play the DC ver. i'd definitly limit it to DC players only.

well you could let the pc and mac players in your game and still make it fair. just don't allow custom trucks. set the trucks to the class you want and only use normal tracks. then its even. i have done just this and walk all over PC players. if they have the trucks they want they toast me. if you plan on getting the PC version you also can play with 8 trucks at once. the DC is limited to only 4. so if PC players come in your room. they may want to leave just from that alone. they aren't much of a hassle to me.

as of right now i pretty much only play 2 games on my PC. halo 1 and free style street basketball. both games can be run on a rather slow PC and are free to play online.

if anyone wants to check out free style street ball the download is free as well. here is a link to the hosts website http://freestyle.sierraonline.com/ i will help anyone out on leveling there player.

TheCoolinator
Vagabond

Post#28 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm

I'm completely addicted to Gothic 3 at the moment. I can't stop playing it, the quests are fun, the characters are great, the environment is enormous, and the ability to do anything you want is amazing.

My Dreamcast and PS2 are collecting dust but hopefully after I beat the game I can finally attempt to finish Metal Gear: Snake Eater and Expendable.
"Gaps do not get filled by ignoring them"

"Well, see these men follow no man but me......and I follow no man at all."

http://the-coolinator-lounge.blogspot.com/

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#29 » Tue May 11, 2010 3:00 am

I be a PC gamer, I play BF 1942, BF Vietnam, BF2, and IL2 Sturmovik 1946 Forgotten battles, a WW2 Flight Simulation.

I would play more games than that, but my good PC died.....

Message me if any want to play those games online, or Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Xbox 360. 8-)