Maxpool Online

Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Revolution
rebel

Maxpool Online

Post#1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:59 pm

Hi,
Does anyone know how to play Maxpool online now? I used to see it but haven't been able to for a few weeks now.
Thank you very much for any help!

Revolution :)

Sega RPG

Re: Maxpool Online

Post#2 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:57 am

What's the problem?you don't see the server?

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#3 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:09 am

I noticed this last night, normally when I connect the server is already shown when you get to that screen.
I rebooted, reconnected and I opened the page the server appeared after 2 seconds or so, not before.

Gocha
letterbomb

Post#4 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:29 pm

About a week ago I was not able to see the server on the list, yesterday I tried like 6 times, maybe even a little more,it finally apeared after that, no idea why.
If the problem is you can't see the server on the list then it's probably a similar issue, if not please leave more information so someone else (cos I've never connected thrue pc) could help you

Revolution
rebel

Post#5 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:22 pm

I don't see the Dreamcast room like I normally do after selecting Online Games from the Maxpool game.
There is nothing listed now. I used to host the server for a pool league called "Hotenough" but the PC I had it on crashed. I always saw Dreamcast listed on the list from my server file too.

Impulse
Admin

Post#6 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Hey guys. Our server IP recently changed. If you're looking for the dc-talk pool room and you use the save download then you won't see it unless you hex edit the file to the new IP. I'm going to modify it and re-upload tonight.
-Impulse

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#7 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:15 pm

I thought the server thing was done in dreampi since 1.7 so that you didnt need the save unless you wanted all the tables unlocked...

Id been using my personal game save with all the tables unlocked for a long time but its been several months since I played last

Impulse
Admin

Post#8 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:34 pm

HuntrRose wrote:I thought the server thing was done in dreampi since 1.7 so that you didnt need the save unless you wanted all the tables unlocked...

Id been using my personal game save with all the tables unlocked for a long time but its been several months since I played last

Yeah that should be correct. I just wanted to keep the save up-to-date in case anyone else needed it. I just realized this post is talking about the PC version. :oops: I'm not quite sure how to get that directed to our server.

btw here it is: http://dc.dreamcast-talk.com/maxpool/MP020415.VMI
-Impulse

Revolution
rebel

Post#9 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:14 pm

That's the same one I have and I don't see any rooms. Yes, this is for a PC and I'd really appreciate it if someone could figure it out! There's a few of us that play often. Thanks for a y help you can give.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#10 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:06 am

Revolution wrote:That's the same one I have and I don't see any rooms. Yes, this is for a PC and I'd really appreciate it if someone could figure it out! There's a few of us that play often. Thanks for a y help you can give.

If you set your PC's DNS address to 46.101.91.123, you should be able to see the room.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live