PSO 2

Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

natelegz
minority

PSO 2

Post#1 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:07 pm

Does anybody on here play pso2 I've been dying to play it but I can not make an account because I cannot bypass the hiragana captcha. does anybody have an extra account I can have or help me with the captcha

any help would be appreciated
thanks

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Re: PSO 2

Post#2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:57 pm

I can help you with that. Are you using translate from Google on registration site? Or did you copied hiragana letters?

natelegz
minority

Post#3 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:15 pm

its crazy because I've been trying to do it for two days straight with the google translate hand draw method and
the virtual keyboard method at http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm
but even when I'm like 80% sure the symbols are right it says there wrong

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#4 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:44 pm

I'll check with Radkin being she set her PC up with it. I had it only during the beta period. It's just not the same as playing it on a console (like the DC...lol).
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Maliki
lithium

Post#5 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:52 am

If you PM with an image of the Captcha I can type the charactors for you, then you just copy and paste :) If that helps.

It can be easy to mix up things like あ お or わ ね れ if you are unfirmillar with Hiragana

Edit: Not sure if that keyboard just does not register properly but you can copy/paste these if you want to give it a try:

あ い う え お か き く け こ さ し す せ そ た ち つ て と な に ぬ ね の は ひ ふ へ ほ ま み む め も や ゆ よ ら り る れ ろ わ ゐ ゑ を ん

If you are ever on Ship 04, look me up!

Kidsheart
Kurupt FM wif a K like... 108.9 on ya dial u mugz <3

natelegz
minority

Post#6 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:23 pm

Maliki wrote:If you PM with an image of the Captcha I can type the charactors for you, then you just copy and paste :) If that helps.

It can be easy to mix up things like あ お or わ ね れ if you are unfirmillar with Hiragana

Edit: Not sure if that keyboard just does not register properly but you can copy/paste these if you want to give it a try:

あ い う え お か き く け こ さ し す せ そ た ち つ て と な に ぬ ね の は ひ ふ へ ほ ま み む め も や ゆ よ ら り る れ ろ わ ゐ ゑ を ん

If you are ever on Ship 04, look me up!

Kidsheart

is there anyway we could hop on an instant messaging program (AIM or something) and I could send you the captcha when im doing the signup

Maliki
lithium

Post#7 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Yeah for sure, sorry for the late reply!!

Would Discord work? It can be accessed via browser, I can make an empty server this way I'll get the notification as soon as you message me.

I'll PM a non-expiring join link to you ^_^

Edit: Sent
Kurupt FM wif a K like... 108.9 on ya dial u mugz <3

natelegz
minority

Post#8 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:34 pm

I am finally on on this game. took me awhile to install and patch everything to the point where I was to tired to play yesterday. :x if anybody is on ship 2 look me up

and a special shout out to maliki for helping me with the captcha couldn't of done it without you :D
Attachments
pso2.png

everynewday84
Nemesis

Post#9 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:42 pm

Finally just now getting around to downloading this game. Its *probably* safe to say I can stop holding out for a Western release. :lol:
This is a message to you:
Do what you love; Love what you do.

natelegz
minority

Post#10 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:58 pm

everynewday84 wrote:Finally just now getting around to downloading this game. Its *probably* safe to say I can stop holding out for a Western release. :lol:

:lol: I know thats why I just had to download it can't believe sega wont drop a western version of this game but they'll sell shitty phone game ports out here

Return to “PC/Mac”