PSO 2

Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Re: PSO 2

Post#11 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:14 am

I will not play it unless they give us what we want, I do not want to try to figure out Japanese just to try this game. Its pretty shitty that Sega is failing us yet again. For me being in Japanese would ruin the whole thing.

Maliki
lithium

Post#12 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:58 am

With the PSO2 Tweaker installing English patches its mostly in English and still being updated pretty often.

You also have all the English native speakers on Ship 02 so there is also that.
Kurupt FM wif a K like... 108.9 on ya dial u mugz <3

TacT
Uber

Post#13 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:46 am

Good luck , I hope you know japanese tho, cause even the english patches are Not complete there's plenty of images in the game that are not translated. And every week there's an update that will break your game you will have to re install the New english patch when they come out a day later each time for the new updates.
and good luck finding people to play with too, no one ever talks to each other and just does their own quests lol.
I really hope sega goes under and burns.

it's still thinking.

Maliki
lithium

Post#14 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:56 pm

At least all the core stuff is patched for English players. I've not had an update break my game as of yet. Been playing for quite a long time. People are usually chatting in group/private unless you be the one to start to conversation. I've never had any of these issues.

It makes that these things can happen however.

I would just suggest that not steer anyone anyway. Then again if you really want to play you'll play anyway :D

For anyone here or who comes across this reading, they have a Discord server "Phantasy Star Fleet" you can join if you need a hand with anything. They ever offer technical support.
Kurupt FM wif a K like... 108.9 on ya dial u mugz <3

everynewday84
Nemesis

Post#15 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:56 pm

Gary_b wrote:I will not play it unless they give us what we want, I do not want to try to figure out Japanese just to try this game. Its pretty shitty that Sega is failing us yet again. For me being in Japanese would ruin the whole thing.

I was holding out on this for the same reason... Figure I might at least play this game before it is taken offline forever... So, today, I registered for a SEGAid at pso2.jp and downloaded the client. Super easy peazy

Ill have to get over the fact that its not in english... Which may be easy to get used to since PSO's items are mostly based on nonsense words anyway (monomate, mag, meseta, ect) :mrgreen:
This is a message to you:
Do what you love; Love what you do.

natelegz
minority

Post#16 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:35 am

It does suck most of the game being in Japanese but its definitely playable I'm having a pretty fun time with it every person i played with so far spoke english except 1. the combat is smooth. people don't communicate as much but i already made a couple friends on there. best part the games FREE

everynewday84
Nemesis

Post#17 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Well, the new english patch translated EP4 entirely and I am super amped about that. This game rocks. I truely encourage anyone who is a fan of SEGA, or PSO, to take a look at this game. Its FREE! I can help you with registering for a SEGA ID, downloading the client, and getting a grasp of the game.

PM me if you need any help. See you on ship 2 :mr green:
This is a message to you:
Do what you love; Love what you do.

Strik3r91
letterbomb

Post#18 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:31 pm

everynewday84 wrote:Well, the new english patch translated EP4 entirely and I am super amped about that. This game rocks. I truely encourage anyone who is a fan of SEGA, or PSO, to take a look at this game. Its FREE! I can help you with registering for a SEGA ID, downloading the client, and getting a grasp of the game.

PM me if you need any help. See you on ship 2 :mr green:

Hello! Could you help me with restoring old/ registering new account for PSO. Its a pain in the ass since its in japanese.
Ive had 2 accounts before registered to 2 emails but i forgot ships where i was registered at and, maybe forgot logins and passwords. If so please add me on skype: Strik3rUS
From love, with Russia :)

dromdnb
Anarki

Post#19 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:23 pm

Look, what i have found in PSO2 :lol:

it's still thinking...

beanboy
Wazza

Post#20 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:18 pm

I see it. :lol: