Oh u sent me thew pm lol
  • Matt S.just now
    Your AiO disc causes this to be clear :P
  • SMiTHjust now
    Lemme find a pm for u
  • SMiTH1 minute ago
    Nah
  • Matt S.1 minute ago
    Well that's beyond my abilities, the only issue is EUv2 has a really bad bug that would need to be fixed where if not loaded by IP.BIN directly, it will cause a lot of really bad bugs
  • SMiTH1 minute ago
    And with mods lol
  • SMiTH1 minute ago
    And for fixed fsod and fast load etc
  • SMiTH1 minute ago
    And for each server
  • SMiTH2 minutes ago
    How about all bins for each pso in one multidisk
  • Matt S.5 minutes ago
    Oh I can already make cdis since I made a full set of cdis for all 8 PSO games, so that's not a problem, just not sure where to send others
  • SMiTH5 minutes ago
    Matt s. lemme get u a link if it still here?
  • SMiTH6 minutes ago
  • Matt S.6 minutes ago
    I started here, it has a link to a useful set of tools with instructions that work for most games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjA45DulRk8
  • Matt S.6 minutes ago
    The link posted is just a list of CDI games so not that useful if someone has a reason to make CDI, I'm not sure if there's any tutorial with packs for making CDI games.
  • SMiTH9 minutes ago
    Hansolo d/l gdi files then use japanesecakes gditool to extract the data and make whatever mods etc u want
  • SMiTH10 minutes ago
    Dig the bootleg stuff more than studio recordings
  • SMiTH13 minutes ago
  • SMiTH15 minutes ago
    Does utube link here still?
  • HansoloQueFri May 17, 2024 9:43 pm
    i can't for the lifew of me find A website to get the CDI files to make games
  • HansoloQueFri May 17, 2024 9:42 pm
    Can anyone help me ?
  • SparkThaMetalFri May 17, 2024 7:26 pm
    Holsten wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:23 pm I never had any issues with cd romance. love that site.
    I didnt say every single file is corrupted. I said they have data corruption issues, so best to avoid them. As demonstrated by the guy in this very chat having the same issues with a file from there
  • HolstenFri May 17, 2024 7:23 pm
    I never had any issues with cd romance. love that site.