B.I.G. C. Update #2

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

SegaNews
fragger
Dreamcast Games you play Online: ALL OF THEM

B.I.G. C. Update #2

Post by SegaNews »

I am starting to see fake/fan made sketches of the B.I.G C.
These are either fake, or really early sketches:
Image is the one i see most.
What do you all think?
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

Mephiles550
letterbomb
Dreamcast Games you play Online: none except sonic adventure. I'm still a huge sega fan!

Re: B.I.G. C. Update #2

Post by Mephiles550 »

Nice VCR.

Didn't know they have 12 inch wide video cassets now.

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

These drawings look amaturish. But, its a start.

CruSega
Doom

Post by CruSega »

Mephiles550 wrote:Nice VCR.

Looks more like a Laserdisc player to me. :D

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

i cant look at that with seriousness. no way thats a sketch. that looks so fan made straight off the computer too. horrible fan attempt also.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

SEGA-TUDE wrote:i cant look at that with seriousness. no way thats a sketch. that looks so fan made straight off the computer too. horrible fan attempt also.
Actually, SegaNews did admit that the drawing is fanmade. Unlike that so called "Blog" SegaNews doesn't B.S. ;)

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

im not pointing fingers or anything im just giving my opinion on the picture but you cant look at that and wonder if its fake or not. it just looks so obvious that its a fake but im not calling people on bs.
Last edited by SEGA-TUDE on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post by craziestrufis »

SEGA-TUDE wrote:i not pointing fingers or anything im just giving my opinion on the picture but you cant look at that and wonder if its fake or not. it just looks so obvious that its a fake but im not calling people on bs.
what is the big c?

stu
Feet of Fury

Post by stu »

Mephiles550 wrote:Nice VCR.

:lol: :lol:

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

craziestrufis wrote:
SEGA-TUDE wrote:i not pointing fingers or anything im just giving my opinion on the picture but you cant look at that and wonder if its fake or not. it just looks so obvious that its a fake but im not calling people on bs.
what is the big c?
I'm not sure your old enough to remember something called "3DO" or Panosonic 3DO. it was a 32-bit multimedia CD based console developed by an Indepedent company called "3DO" in 1992-1993 and was introduced in September 1993. B.I.G. C stands for (Blu-Ray Interactive Console) is a Japanese designed,Japanese configered BD based console. That is speculated to be developed by a Japanese tech contract company and investment firm JSN Game Studios. like 3DO which which hardware and license was contracted and sold to different company, mainly Panosonic, B.I.G. C is rumored to being contracted out to a tech forum, SEGA,Toshiba,LG & Pioneer are all speculated to be in talks for licensing the hybrid, with SEGA as the possible sole head licensor of the device.

In addition to the FUTURA, SEGA could license a BD console where they will be FREE of any libabilty.(meaning they won't pay a dime if it were to flop.)

B.I.G. C is said to be launching in early 2013 for about 40,000 yen ($400.)