Next Xbox Details Over At Zach's.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Lindbergh
lithium

Next Xbox Details Over At Zach's.

Post#1 » Sat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm

The Next Xbox
May 21, 2011 FGNOnline Leave a comment

This is related to Sega as the “Super System” shall compete directly with Microsoft’s next box.

Microsoft’s next Xbox is further along than many think. The main reason is because Microsoft has full knowledge of Sega’s plans, they know that Sega plans a very high end console based on the world’s fastest CPU – the Fujitsu Venus.

Microsoft shall field a next generation console in time for holiday season 2012.

The company has selected an 8 Core AMD Komodo as the central processor. AMD refers to the Komodo as “Enhanced Bulldozer”.

The chosen GPU is a DirectX11 capable AMD Southern Islands based core.

As the above processors are not yet available, the devkits currently in circulation are based on 8 core AMD Bulldozer 1 CPU’s and AMD Northern Islands based GPU’s.

- Zach Morris

http://fgn0nline.wordpress.com/

comradesnarky
stalker

Re: Next Xbox Details Over At Zach's.

Post#2 » Sat May 21, 2011 6:13 pm

What a joke. Sega's high end console wouldn't be very high end with the processor that was called the world's fastest roughly three years ago. Microsoft breaking backwards compatibility again? They've got far too big of an install base this time. They're definitely sitting back in their chairs counting their money from Kinect. They're in no hurry for a 2012 launch.

I know this is supposed to be the "bullshit runs free" forum, but can we at least make a "no Zach Morris" rule?

RiilihShimo
stalker

Post#3 » Sat May 21, 2011 8:49 pm

comradesnarky wrote:What a joke. Sega's high end console wouldn't be very high end with the processor that was called the world's fastest roughly three years ago. Microsoft breaking backwards compatibility again? They've got far too big of an install base this time. They're definitely sitting back in their chairs counting their money from Kinect. They're in no hurry for a 2012 launch.

I know this is supposed to be the "bullshit runs free" forum, but can we at least make a "no Zach Morris" rule?

I think that would be a great idea, since everything Zach Morris says is fake.
Remember 9/9/99 forever. Keep dreaming.
08/16/11[<3]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-brin ... 6857503202

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#4 » Sat May 21, 2011 9:03 pm

RiilihShimo wrote:I think that would be a great idea, since everything Zach Morris says is fake.
and everyone knows that, so why enforce a no zach rule?

MrSega

Post#5 » Sat May 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Mr Zach Morris has a SEVERE credibility problem. While this cycle around he might finally be telling the truth and his sources might be accurate, its difficult to believe him, since most of his reports and SEGA hardware rumors have turned out to be inaccurate.

That's why we don't discuss him here. Your welcome to bring up some of what gets reported there and are allowed to speculate on it, but please don't mention his name. It brings contention and causes the obnoxious idiot trolls over there that abuse his site to come over here to start trouble.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#6 » Sat May 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Lindbergh wrote:
The Next Xbox
May 21, 2011 FGNOnline Leave a comment

This is related to Sega as the “Super System” shall compete directly with Microsoft’s next box.

Microsoft’s next Xbox is further along than many think. The main reason is because Microsoft has full knowledge of Sega’s plans, they know that Sega plans a very high end console based on the world’s fastest CPU – the Fujitsu Venus.

Microsoft shall field a next generation console in time for holiday season 2012.

The company has selected an 8 Core AMD Komodo as the central processor. AMD refers to the Komodo as “Enhanced Bulldozer”.

The chosen GPU is a DirectX11 capable AMD Southern Islands based core.

As the above processors are not yet available, the devkits currently in circulation are based on 8 core AMD Bulldozer 1 CPU’s and AMD Northern Islands based GPU’s.

- Zach Morris

http://fgn0nline.wordpress.com/

How convenient :roll:

A new user joins and within 4 posts starts to spam crap from FGN0nline.

Hey Zach, I'm pretty sure that if we wanted to read your so called "rumors" we can all find the URL to your site. I realise that you're getting pretty desparate for hits but please try keeping this over there.

comradesnarky
stalker

Post#7 » Sat May 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Gary_b wrote:
RiilihShimo wrote:I think that would be a great idea, since everything Zach Morris says is fake.

Why not just make a sticky thread that says don't bring that shit here? Seems a simple enough way to handle it.

RiilihShimo
stalker

Post#8 » Sat May 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Gary_b wrote:

Because there are a lot of noobs out there who have no idea who Zach Morris is .. and actually believe this stuff.
Remember 9/9/99 forever. Keep dreaming.
08/16/11[<3]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-brin ... 6857503202

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#9 » Sun May 22, 2011 4:48 am

im tired of saying this, this whole section is speculation!! if some stupid fucking noob wants to believe this shit its their own fault. i really don't give a shit if zach claims that the little grays are helping sega make a super gaming system as long as it is posted in here. everyone here needs to look at whats posted here in the rumor thread as fake. if there was proof of anything it wouldn't belong in here, it would be in the lounge or some other section. i hope you guys don't read science fiction, ya never know what some noob might think is real. maybe you should all go attack the star trek forums for making up fictitious stories of aliens and interstellar space ships.

here, http://startrek.conforums.com/ go tell all these trekkies that everything on their forum is fake, as if they didnt already know :roll: they talk about made up shit because it is entertaining and that is why we have this forum section here. it is for entertainment....

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#10 » Sun May 22, 2011 7:48 am

I agree. I enjoy the speculation section. It gives me somethin to do durin dead time at work. I dont believe anything I've read here (rumorwise some of u r postin factual stuff to prove points and i wont argue facts). Its jus interesting to see what pops up in a rumor section...and u cant always follow old addages such as "every rumor has a kernel of truth". Although from what I notice the rumors surrounding sega makin a hardware return never stopped churnin ever since they left hardware but thats good in my opinion. We can always keep the dream alive!...but honestly its just that...a dream...