NEW DREAMNEO CD 3.0 COLLECTION [SB][CDI][FINAL] PERFECT

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

streeker
fragger

Re: DREAMNEO CD CUSTOM COLLECTION [SB][CDI][FINAL] PERFECT

Post by streeker »

Now that the English translation for "Samurai Shodown RPG" is out ( https://www.romhacking.net/translations/7113/ ), would it run on DreamNeo CD? On Neo4All it takes about five minutes to load. So anything more convenient would be highly welcome.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

never got neo4all to ever load that game 5 mins ? lol chui's website says it does not load at all never has for me .. not sure how it would when the patch for it is broken in the src in that.// Maybe using a very old version or something.. FBneo does not even load that
Attachments
bandicam 2023-11-30 11-42-09-636.jpg
bandicam 2023-12-01 11-58-07-865.jpg

MoeFoh
Outrun

Post by MoeFoh »

Anybody try Windows NEORAINE?
Comment from cdromance.
"You need to either emulate the patched CD on Daemon Tools or burning it (just loading the .bin directly won't do). Then you just load the drive where the CD is with NEORAINE, and it'll find IPL.TXT and run it."

I was hoping Ian could throw out some magic dust and get it to work on his DREAMNEOCD.

For RetroArch FBNEO (I think?):
"Load the .cue file from Load Content and it should bring you to the boot up screen for NeoGeo CD.

I had issues here loading the game, but you seem to have to hit Select (however that's mapped on your controller config) and select JP region and CDZ (CDZ might not be needed).

After that, it should show the title screen in the game launch window and you can boot."

streeker
fragger

Post by streeker »

Yeah, soemthing is wrong/broken with this patch. I've tried both the image from cdromance and a version I patched myself. Both end up in a black screen after loading (using Neo4All). Despite the long loading time the unpatched Japanese iso works, though.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

Half patched and french work on Dreamneo cd video of it on my channel I did have to put the patch in the src from neoraine emulator .. I guess i never waited 5 mins ether did chui..

Super-EuF
noob

Post by Super-EuF »

Ian Micheal wrote:Half patched and french work on Dreamneo cd video of it on my channel I did have to put the patch in the src from neoraine emulator .. I guess i never waited 5 mins ether did chui..
Why you remove Neo Geo Cd loading arts?

I think is a little charm of Neo Cd console.

Should be with fast load but with the loading art.
What do you think?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

Super-EuF wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Half patched and french work on Dreamneo cd video of it on my channel I did have to put the patch in the src from neoraine emulator .. I guess i never waited 5 mins ether did chui..
Why you remove Neo Geo Cd loading arts?

I think is a little charm of Neo Cd console.

Should be with fast load but with the loading art.
What do you think?
Never removed cd loading arts they never worked dont on any dc neogeo emulator.. Even if they did you never see them lol not 1x 2x drive.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

SOCCER BRAWL
REPACK DUBCITY

GAME IS GREAT!!
Very much a match for 2020 baseball with powerups
and robots holding button does your super moves
Here is the video full 60fps vga capture on hardware
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGruHzB5wVs
Soccer_Brawl.png
CDI CDDA REPACK
Here is the download thanks to dubcity for the clean up and repack :)..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

Posting more that been optimized and repacked there is all so 36 game pack for gdemu and openmenu